You

"Bambam. Bammie. Kunpimook."

Bambam groaned a bit and turned in his sleep. He could just barely hear Yugyeom's voice.

"Kunpimook, wake up!" Yugyeom practically yelled as he shook Bambam's body.

"Why?" Bambam groaned as he rubbed his eyes, squinting up at Yugyeom.

"Because Youngjae ran away," Yugyeom said sternly.

Bambam's eyes widened as his body jolted upright.

"Youngjae what?!" Bambam questioned with shock.

-

"Jaebum, what the hell?" Bambam questioned as he came storming down the stairs.

"I didn't mean to, honestly," Jaebum said, fear and worry lingering in his eyes.

"You didn't mean to fucking hit the poor boy? Seriously?" Bambam questioned with a bit of anger.

"It was honestly an accident, I was half awake and he was bothering me," Jaebum said.

"I should beat your ass JB," Bambam said as he was about to punch Jaebum, but Yugyeom grabbed his wrist, pulling him back.

"Let him explain first Bammie," Yugyeom said calmly.

"Look, he was jumping on me earlier this morning telling me to make him chocolate chip pancakes. I told him to leave me alone but he just giggled and continued to bother me, then I snapped and slapped him across the face and I yelled, leave me the fuck alone, then he started crying and ran off," Jaebum said, looking just as angry as Bambam did. "I feel so bad about it."

"He probably didn't go far," Yugyeom said simply.

"I'll look down at the beach," Bambam said as he got out of Yugyeom's grip, practically running for the sliding doors.

"Wait, Bambam," Yugyeom called.

"We've got to find him," Bambam said sadly. "He's probably terrified."

Before Yugyeom or Jaebum could say anything, Bambam left quickly outside, just hoping Youngjae was alright.

-

Bambam had been walking for about 20 minutes before he saw Youngjae sitting on some rocks, his head down in his hands. Bambam, let out a sigh of relief as he made his way to the boy.

"Youngjae," Bambam said softly.

Youngjae looked up with a sniffle, his eyes red from crying too much.

"Bambam?" Youngjae questioned.

"Why are you all the way out here?" Bambam asked as he sat next to Youngjae.

"Cause, Jaebum doesn't want me," Youngjae said sadly.

"Youngjae," Bambam said sadly.

"No, I know he doesn't, he hit me Bambam," Youngjae said as he started to cry again.

"Youngjae, it was just an accident," Bambam reassured the boy as he put a hand on his back.

"But he yelled too," Youngjae told Bambam, not believing.

"He was sleepy and he didn't really know what he was doing," Bambam told him. "He was just really tired."

"But he yelled at me too," Youngjae said sadly.

"Sometimes people say things or do things they don't mean," Bambam said with reassurance. "He's worried sick about you."

"He was?" Youngjae questioned.