Me

"Are you guys really going to go?" Bambam questioned with a bit of sadness. 

"Youngjae's feeling homesick, he really want's to see Coco," Jaebum said as he packed up their things. 

"But we were planning to get a couple drinks and watch a ton of movies, maybe go swimming later," Bambam said to him. 

"Do that with Jackson, you guys should be happy to have a whole day to yourselves," Jaebum said simply. 

"I mean yeah but," Bambam stopped and looked down. 

"It's just what?" Jaebum questioned, looking at Bambam with all seriousness. 

"I feel like he's gonna wanna fuck and I really don't want that right now," Bambam said sadly. 

"Just tell him that, I'm sure he can control himself," Jaebum said as he finished packing Youngjae's suitcase. "Why wouldn't you want to fuck anyway?"

"Well it's just., we're going to be living together so I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to do that later, but I feel like we won't be able to relax once we get back," Bambam explained. "I just want to relax."

"Don't tell me, tell your boyfriend," Jaebum said with a headshake. 

"Hyung, I wanna go home," Youngjae said with a pout in the doorway. 

"Soon baby, I'm almost done packing," Jaebum said simply. 

"Bambam you'll still come to see me right, even though you're dating a model," Youngjae questioned with a head tilt. 

"Of course I'll come to see you," Bambam said to the boy. "We're still friends silly."

"And Jackson told you countless times you could come over and see the mansion," Jaebum reminded the younger. 

"Oh yeah," Youngjae said with a smile. 

"Alright, I'm just about finished," Jaebum said, zipping up his own suitcase. 

"Yay!" Youngjae squealed as he ran downstairs. 

Bambam just laughed while Jaebum shook his head with annoyance. 

"I'll help you," Bambam said as he grabbed a suitcase.

"Thanks Bambam," Jaebum said simply. 

Bambam brought the suitcase down the stairs where he saw Youngjae on Jackson's back hitting his shoulders. 

"What's going on?" Bambam questioned with concern. 

"Oh, Youngjae is playing cowboy with me," Jackson said simply. "I'm the horse."

"Giddy up," Youngjae squealed as he hit Jackson's head. 

Bambam just laughed slightly. He loved how Youngjae acted like he was four all the time. 

"Youngjae, get off Jackson," Jaebum scolded as he came down the stairs. 

"Aw," Youngjae whined as Jackson let him down. 

honk honk. 

"Taxi's outside, let me help you," Jackson said grabbing a suitcase. 

"Jaebum, where's my chipmunk?" Youngjae asked, rubbing his eyes. 

"You said you wanted to hold him so I didn't pack him up," Jaebum said as he dragged a suitcase out of the house. 

"I don't remember where I put him," Youngjae whined. 

"Look upstairs," Jaebum said as he brought the suitcase to the taxi, Jackson had already gotten the other one in the trunk. "Thanks, Jackson."

"No problem, we're friends now right," Jackson said patting Jaebum's shoulder.