You

"Hi Bambam," Jackson said with a smile as he saw Bambam walk over to him.

"Hi Jackson," Bambam said. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah," Jackson said as he stood up straight from leaning against the bar where they first met.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to Jaebum and Youngjae," Bambam said as he took Jackson's hand and dragged him along.

"Bambam, there you are," Yugyeom said as Jackson and Bambam quickly separated hands.

"I was getting Jackson," Bambam said to Yugyeom.

"Alright well the bus is leaving soon so we better get going," Yugyeom said as he made his way to the bus.

"Come on," Bambam said softly to Jackson, motioning for him to follow.

Jackson happily followed Bambam.

"Youngjae, why do you need your chipmunk?" Jaebum asked as he went through Youngjae's bag at the front of the house.

"He wants to swim," Youngjae said with a smile as he took the stuffed animal from Jaebum's hands.

"He can't come baby I'm sorry," Jaebum told the boy.

Youngjae began pouting.

"Youngjae, Jaebum, this is Jackson," Bambam said to the two.

"Jackson? Are you that model? Jackson Wang?" Youngjae asked with shock.

"Jackson Wang?" Jaebum questioned squinting his eyes at Youngjae.

"Yeah, he does a lot of underwear modeling," Youngjae said with a sweet smile.

Jaebum hit Youngjae on the head.

"Ow, what did I do?" Youngjae whined.

"You looked at other people that's what you did," Jaebum scolded.

"I only look at those cause I want to buy you nice things," Youngjae said sticking out his tongue.

"Sure," Jaebum said rolling his eyes.

Youngjae smiled and hugged Jaebum tightly. Jaebum cracked and smiled too, kissing Youngjae's cheek.

"Guys let's go!" Yugyeom yelled, standing in front of the bus.

Jaebum took out a blanket and handed it to Youngjae.

"Go put this and your chipmunk back inside and come to the bus," Jaebum said to Youngjae.

"Okay," Youngjae said as he ran inside.

Bambam took Jackson to the bus where Yugyeom was.

"Bambam you're sitting with me," Yugyeom said grabbing Bambam's wrist and pulling him on the bus.

Jackson chuckled a bit as he followed them on the bus. He knew Yugyeom was jealous, and he should be.

-

"Look at all the water slides!" Youngjae exclaimed.

"Do you want to go on that big one?" Jaebum asked pointing up at a huge water slide that dropped straight down.

Youngjae looked up at it and his smile instantly dropped. He hid behind Jaebum.

"I don't wanna go on that," Youngjae said in a scared voice.

Jaebum smiled a little and put his arm around Youngjae.

"I won't make you," Jaebum said to the scared boy.

"You are a meanie Im Jaebum," Youngjae said pouting.

"You guys ready to have a good time?" Jackson asked enthusiasticly.