Want

Bambam turned on his side and looked at Jackson's sleeping face. He smiled slightly and put a hand on his cheek, feeling a bit of his stubble. 

Jackson opened his eyes and looked at Bambam happily. 

"Good morning," Jackson said, his voice raspy from just waking up. 

"Hey, you need to shave," Bambam said to him. 

Jackson's eyebrows furrowed. 

"You don't like my stubble?" Jackson questioned. 

"It doesn't feel nice," Bambam said with a pout. 

"Fine, I'll shave," Jackson said as he got up. "What should we do today?"

"I don't know, whatever you want to do," Bambam said as he sat up. "I'd be fine with just staying here all day."

"Me too, we should do that," Jackson said as he made his way to the bathroom. 

Bambam smiled slightly as he got out of bed and made his way to the kitchen. He was thirsty and really wanted some water. He went down, got a glass and filled it up with tap water. He took a sip before he heard the sliding door open. 

He looked to see Mark coming in. 

"Oh, hey Bambam," Mark said with a sweet smile as he went over to the boy. 

"Hey," Bambam said smiling slightly, but his smile died and his he started to feel dizzy. 

"Bambam, are you okay?" Mark asked, but it sounded weird to Bambam like he was talking to him from a distance. That's when everything went black. 

-

Bambam opened his eyes and looked around. He was so confused. He didn't know where he was or why he wasn't with Jackson. He started to get really scared. 

"Oh good, you're awake," a man said, coming into the room. 

Bambam just looked at him with a bit of fear, seeing he was dressed like a doctor. 

"W-w-what happened?" Bambam asked, his voice a bit shaky. 

"You passed out due to lack of energy, you haven't been eating have you?" The doctor questioned. 

"I've been stressed lately," Bambam said sadly. 

"Well you know it's very dangerous to stop eating for a long period of time right, you're lucky you were only out for an hour," the doctor said to him. 

"When can I leave?" Bambam asked with a head tilt. 

"Tomorrow evening, we're just going to let you rest here for a while as you regain your strength," the doctor said. 

"Okay," Bambam responded. 

"I'll be back later to check on you," the doctor said as he left the room. 

Bambam looked down sadly. Why did he decide to stop eating, he shouldn't have repeated bad habits. 

"Bambi," Jackson said as he walked into the room, his face looked flushed with fear. 

"Jackson," Bambam mumbled softly. 

"Oh my god I was so worried about you, heard something break and I came running down the stairs to see you in Mark's arms just out cold, I was so scared," Jackson cried to Bambam as he held his hand. 

"I'm sorry," Bambam said to him. 

"No, I'm sorry," Jackson said. "I should have noticed something was wrong."