Going

Jackson couldn't sleep well that night. He kept thinking about Bambam and if he was doing okay or not. It was five am and he hasn't slept at all so he decided to just get up from bed.

He went downstairs to the living room and sat on the couch in silence, staring at nothing.

'I miss him so much, I wish he'd just talk to me,' Jackson thought as he looked up at the ceiling.

He needed to just forget about it, but he was in love with Bambam and he couldn't let him go, he let everyone he ever fell in love with go.

He needed someone to talk to, so he called someone who was always awake.

"Hello?"

"Amber, what's up?"

"Uh, nothing really, why?"

"Can I vent to you?"

"Go ahead bro."

"So, I met this boy in Jeju and I kind of fell in love with him-"

"After only two weeks?!?"

"Yes, he's the cutest and sweetest little thing he makes me melt every time I see him, but anyway so two days ago we kind of.....had sex."

"Jackson!! Two weeks!!!"

"Amber!! I know!!"

"Jesus. So what happened after you did the dirty?"

"Well he woke up the next morning and told me not to talk to him ever again, and that what we did was a mistake."

"Damn, and you really like him?"

"Yes, dude so much. I've tried to text him multiple times but he won't answer me."

"Well, why don't you just go to his house?"

"Cause he has a boyfriend that will kill me."

"JACKSON!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!??"

"What?"

"You fucking slept with someone who has a boyfriend?"

"Yes, but I swear he wanted it as much as I did."

"If I were you, I would stay away from him."

"But I can't."

"You better find away."

"What am I going to do?"

"I don't know, but I've got to go."

"Alright, bye."

"Later."

Click

Jackson sighed putting down his phone. Amber was right, he needed to forget about to Bambam, but he really couldn't. Bambam was always running through his mind.

He just wanted this heartache to end.

-

"Jackson get the fuck away from me!" Bambam yelled as he walked fast through the woods.

"Bambam, stop and talk to me," Jackson called to the boy as vines spiked with thorns kept blocking his path, he could feel the pain everywhere.

"Yugyeom!" Bambam squealed with happiness as he ran to Yugyeom, wrapping his arms around the back of the others neck and kissing him.

Jackson was caught in the thorns, they scratched at his skin as he watched the one he loved kiss someone else.

"No! Bambam! No!" Jackson kept calling as the thorns took hold of him more, dragging him away.