Just

Bambam woke up in bed with an aching pain in his head. It felt like a thousand hammers being banged on him.

"Ow, my head," Bambam whined as he sat up.

He looked over to see that Yugyeom wasn't there.

"Gyeomie," Bambam whinned, pretending to cry.

It wasn't long before Yugyeom came into the room.

"What's wrong?" Yugyeom asked.

"My head," Bambam cried with a pouty lip.

"Yeah, that's what happens when you drink too much," Yugyeom scolded.

"Gyeomie, it hurts," Bambam whined.

"Okay, hang on," Yugyeom said and left the room.

Bambam sighed and laid back down, holding his forehead. He suddenly heard a vibratation go off on the nightstand. He turned his head to see Yugyeom's phone laying on the table. He dragged himself towards the phone and was about to pick it up, but Yugyeom suddenly came back in with a pill bottle and a glass of water.

"Did my phone go off?" Yugyeom asked handing the water to Bambam.

"Yeah," Bambam said sitting up and taking the water.

Yugyeom gave Bambam the pill bottle full of pain killers. He picked up his phone and smirked a bit.

"It was just Yoonoh," Yugyeom said simply.

"Oh okay," Bambam said after swallowing the medicine. "What exactly happened last night?"

"Well, you went to the bathroom and then Jackson brought you back and said you threw up and should probably go home," Yugyeom explained.

Bambam suddenly remembered what he tried to do to Jackson.

"Ah, fuck," Bambam swore. "I feel so embarrassed."

"I told you not to drink too much, but you said you were fine," Yugyeom said taking the glass from Bambam.

"You did? I barely remember," Bambam said as he collapsed on the bed.

"Just get some rest Bammie," Yugyeom said with a small smile as he left the room.

Bambam stared at the ceiling fan that was spinning around and around. He heard a ding go off indicating he had a new message. He turned his head and grabbed his phone from somewhere in the bed. He picked it up and looked at his lock screen for a moment. It was a picture of Yugyeom kissing his cheek. It was from the first time they met in person.

Bambam smiled a bit and unlocked his phone. He got a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey Bambi, it's Jackson I got your number from Yugyeom.

Bambam's head tilted with confusion.

'Why would Yugyeom give Jackson my number?' Bambam thought.

Me: Oh I'm sorry about last night

Unknown changed to Jackson

Jackson: It's alright

Jackson: Do you remember what happened?

Me: Kind of

Me: I remember I tried to kiss you 😶

Jackson: Was it true?

Me: What?

Jackson: Did you really want to kiss me or was it just the alcohol?

Bambam froze. He bit his lip, not knowing exactly what to say. He did really want to kiss Jackson, but he didn't want to tell him.