Hold

"Why are you on your phone all the time?" Bambam asked Yugyeom as he wrapped his arms around him on the couch.

"Cause I can be," Yugyeom said as he locked his phone and put it down.

"You're such a coconut head," Bambam said as he rustled Yugyeom's fluffy hair.

"You're such a pabo," Yugyeom responded with a smile.

"You're both idiots," Jaebum said coming down the stairs.

"Well, that's nice," Yugyeom said to him.

"Why are you two even up so early?" Jaebum asked with a yawn as he made his way to the kitchen.

"I don't know," Bambam said shrugging.

"Are we planning anything today?" Jaebum asked as he poured himself some juice.

"Nope, nothing planned," Yugyeom answered.

"Well tomorrow we should go to the amusement park, Youngjae wants to go," Jaebum said taking a sip of juice.

"That boy wants to go everywhere," Yugyeom said with a chuckle.

"True," Jaebum responded.

"Hey, Gyeomie, do you want to just hangout inside today, it doesn't look too nice out," Bambam said looking out the window that showed the grey sky.

"Yeah," Yugyeom said simply. "I don't mind cuddling with you all day."

Yugyeom started to place tons of kisses on Bambam's face.

"Stop," Bambam whinned as he tried to push Yugyeom off him.

"You love me Bammie," Yugyeom said with a small laugh.

"Yeah, I do," Bambam responded.

Suddenly Bambam's phone went off. Yugyeom got off Bambam so he could get his phone. Bambam grabbed his phone and looked at the message.

Jackson: Did we happen to talk last night cause I don't remember a thing

Me: Yeah we did you fucking perv

Jackson: What did I do??

Me: You tried to touch my dick

Jackson: OMG Bambam I am so so so so so so sorry

Jackson: I didn't mean to do it

Jackson: Don't be mad at me

Jackson: PLEASEEE!!!!

Me: Don't talk to me

Jackson: No Bambi I'm sorry

Jackson: I'm so sorry

Jackson: Please don't do this

Bambam had already blocked Jackson on his phone, he was now on Yugyeom's lap, sucking on his lips. Their tongues locked together, pushing on each other as Bambam tugged at Yugyeom's fluffy hair. Bambam embraced Yugyeom as best he could, but not because he loves him but because he was mad at Jackson.

Yugyeom pulled Bambam off of him and locked eyes with him.

"What's gotten in to you?" Yugyeom asked smirking.

"What? Can't I just want you?" Bambam questioned as he attacked Yugyeom's neck.

"No you can," Yugyeom said as he stroked Bambam's hair.

"Guys, take it to your room," Jaebum said sitting next to them on the couch.

Yugyeom grabbed Bambam's ass and lifted him up off the couch. Yugyeom took Bambam into their room as he continued to nibble on Yugyeom's neck. Yugyeom laid Bambam on the bed and started to kiss his lips again. Bambam started to lift up Yugyeom's shirt, helping him take it off before locking lips again. They both flipped over, Bambam now on top of Yugyeom. He made his way down to Yugyeom's pants, taking them off quickly to reveal Yugyeom's already hard dick.