And

"Bambam I'm sorry for yesterday," Yugyeom said to the boy. "I shouldn't be so paranoid."

"I just want you to trust me," Bambam said simply.

"I'm sorry Bambam, I'll start trusting you from now on," Yugyeom said as he pulled Bambam into his chest.

"Hey Gyeomie," Bambam said softly. "You've stopped calling me Bammie."

"Oh, I didn't notice," Yugyeom said to him.

Bambam just let it go.

-

Bambam sat at the edge of the pool with his feet in the water. His ankle was still wrapped up. His eye sight was suddenly blocked by two hands.

"Guess who?"

"Is it, Jackson Wang?" Bambam asked with a giggle.

"Yup," Jackson said and sat next to Bambam. "Are you doing okay?"

"Yeah why?" Bambam asked.

"Because you seemed upset after you went with Yugyeom to fix your ankle," Jackson said.

"Oh, we just got into a little argument, it's okay now," Bambam said with a small smile.

"Are you sure?" Jackson questioned with concern for the boy.

"Yes I'm sure," Bambam told him.

"Well me, Jinyoung and Mark are going on a ferry cruise thing, do you want to come? You can bring the others," Jackson said with a smile.

"Okay, I'll ask," Bambam said. "When are we leaving?"

"In thirty minutes," Jackson said standing up.

Bambam grabbed Jackson's wrist suddenly and looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Jackson can I ask you something?" Bambam questioned as he stood up, meeting Jackson's eye sight.

"Yeah what is it?"

"Be completely honest with me," Bambam started. "Do you like me?"

"Like you like as a friend or like a crush?" Jackson asked.

"Like a crush," Bambam said, his cheeks turning red a bit.

"Um-"

"Bambam! Jackson!"

Both of them looked over to see Youngjae running towards them.

"Oh hey Youngjae," Jackson said with a warm smile. "Do you and Jaebum want to go on a ferry cruise."

"A ferry cruise? I want to go!" Youngjae said excitedly.

"Go ask Jaebum and Yugyeom," Bambam said.

"Okay," Youngjae said and ran off.

"Just forget the question I asked you," Bambam said crossing his arms and looking down.

"Okay," Jackson said simply.

Bambam did want to know if Yugyeom was telling the truth or not.

"But I do like you Bambam, more than a friend," Jackson said as if he could read Bambam's mind.

Bambam looked at Jackson with wide eyes.

"They said they'd go," Youngjae squealed, coming back to the two.

"T-t-that's great," Bambam said coming back to his senses. He was shocked by Jackson's answer.

"I'll text you where the boat is and we'll meet you there okay Bambi?"