Tell

Bambam laid in bed with a pillow to his chest as he watched an old cartoon movie. The door creaked slightly.

"Hey Bambi," a calm voice said as he entered the room and shut the door.

Bambam said nothing. He just looked over at Jackson and then back at the screen. 

"I got you some ice cream, and gummy bears," Jackson said as he went over to the bed and sat on the edge. 

Bambam just ignored him, not having the energy to talk to Jackson right now. 

Jackson let out a sigh as he put down the sweets on the nightstand. 

"Bambi, don't be like this," Jackson said as he put a hand on Bambam's covered leg. "You're not mad at me are you?" 

Bambam looked over at Jackson with sad eyes, realizing he was hurting Jackson a bit. Bambam sat up, continuing to look at Jackson. 

"No, I'm not mad at you," Bambam told him. "Why would I be?"

"I-I don't know," Jackson said with a sigh as he rubbed his hand over his forehead. 

"I'm just still upset about Yugyeom," Bambam said. "I can't believe I didn't realize it before, I feel so stupid."

"Hey, you're not stupid," Jackson said, putting a hand on the side of Bambam's face. 

Bambam could feel the lump in his throat, and the tears glazing his eyes, but he didn't want to cry. He just leaned his head against Jackson's shoulder, Jackson just rubbed the boy's back trying to comfort him. 

"Let's go out," Jackson said softly in Bambam's ear. 

Bambam shot up and looked at Jackson with confusion, his head tilted to the side. Jackson just simply had a smirk on his face. 

"I never properly took you on a date," Jackson told him. 

"You want to go on a date?" Bambam questioned, not sure if he heard Jackson correctly or not. 

"Yes," Jackson said. 

Bambam just tried not to smile. He didn't understand why Jackson was like this, or why Jackson even liked someone like him. Bambam just simply leaned in toward Jackson and kissed his lips softly, backing away with a smile on his face. 

"I'd love to."

-

"So what should we do on this date?" Jackson asked as he walked with Bambam down the street, holding his hand tightly. 

"I don't know," Bambam said simply. "You asked me out remember."

"Oh yeah," Jackson said with a smirk. "I know where to take you."

"Where?" 

"It's a secret."

"You're such a meanie Jackson Wang," Bambam said with a pout. 

"Don't worry, you'll love it," he responded. 

Bambam just smiled slightly. He couldn't help but feel a bit happy when he was around Jackson.

-

"Come on," Jackson said with irritation. 

Jackson had brought Bambam to an arcade he had passed a few days ago. It looked cool and thought Bambam might like it, but really Bambam didn't care as long as Jackson was by his side.

"Give me more coins," Jackson said to Bambam who was holding a plastic cup full of gold coins. 

"No, you're gonna lose again," Bambam whined.