2.

Elijah POV

This BBQ was poppin' everyone was here. Celebs to models to old friends. I love this time of year for this reason only. The only person who isn't here is Jaelynn. I know she's a timely person so I was starting to think she wasn't coming.

"Relax, she's coming. Someone is thirsty!" My boy yelled.

"Shut the hell up and go check on the food" I shoved him away from me.

"My, My, My... look who I see?. Hey baby. You look so good". I turned around to see my ex standing there.

"Why are you here?! I didn't invite you!" I yelled.

"Oh baby don't be like that. You know you miss me. All of me" she rubbed her hands up and down and around her body.

"Not interested, go away!" I walked away hoping she would get a clue.

Damn, every time I have something here she always manages to show herself here. Like, who keeps inviting her inside my house. Definitely need to have a meeting with my crew to make sure she doesn't show up here again.

Making my way around and making sure people were good. That's when I saw her. Jaelynn was walking in with a blue Maxi dress on and her hair was in a bun. Her body glistened in the sun. Her friend Jillian was cute as well.

"Elijah, hey this is my friend Jillian" she said. I nodded and smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Jillian. Feel free to get something to eat or drink".

She smiled and walked off on her own leaving Jaelynn and I alone.

"I see the whole California came here today" she joked.

"When Elijah has a party... it's a party. And everyone knows about it" I smiled. "Hungry?".

"Not really. But when I am you'll be the first to know" . She smiled and walked off. All I could do is watch her ass sway from side to side. Whoever invented maxi dresses I would want to thank them.

Even though I was walking around and mingling my eyes didn't leave Jaelynn. I knew where she was at all times. I just have to make sure this evil being doesn't talk to Jaelynn.

"Did you know Alexis is here?" My boy asked.

"Obviously who let her inside?. I thought we had an agreement she wouldn't be let inside my house or my property".

"Don't look at me, bro. That was your boy Danny. His ass is always lacking on the job".

"Whatever, I have better things to do". I walked off trying to find Jaelynn.

JAELYNN POV

"This party is lit!. Thank you for bringing me here" my best friend yelled at me.

"Knew you would like this party!" I laughed. We started dancing to the music the DJ was playing.

Looking around I saw Elijah staring at me from across the pool. Weird. But he was looking good with no shirt on and his pool shorts on. He's probably not even interested... after seeing all these girls here I'm pretty sure he's not.

"I'm going to go use the bathroom" Jillian nodded and continued to dance on her own.

Walking inside I made my way upstairs. Apparently someone was in there so I had to wait. Scrolling through my phone to see the comments on Elijah's picture of his BBQ.

The door opened to only reveal Elijah coming out wiping his hands on a paper towel.

"Jaelynn, enjoying yourself?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm having a great time. Thanks for inviting us". Walking around him to go inside the bathroom he blocked me with his arm.

"Boy if you don't move. I'm going to pee on you" I laughed.

"I wouldn't mind. If R.Kelly can do it then I don't see a problem".

"Eww, you're nasty. Now move" I tried pushing him.

"Make me" really are we in high school. One thing I know that gets people out of my way. I smiled big and grabbed his side and his stomach tickling him. That caused him to jump back grabbing me with him as he laughed uncontrollably.

"Now move and let me go before I pee myself!" I yelled.

"Then stop tickling me!" He said between laughter.

I loosen his grip and jumped back into the wall which he came smiling. He blocked me with both of his muscular arms.

"I'm going to pee" I warned.

"And I want to kiss you" he said as he leaned down. His lips slowly touched mine. I didn't hesitate to respond to his touch. I don't know how long we were there making out but it felt like hours.

He pulled away panting and looking at me with pure lust in his eyes.

"Jaelynn you are something special. You're doing something to me that I can't explain".

"I have to pee" is all I could say. I have this policy that I can't involve myself with my clients. He moved his arm and let me go inside the bathroom. I closed the door and stood behind it in awe of what just happened!.

What is he doing to me?.