84.

JAELYNN POV

"You have to be kidding me!" I screamed. Everyone turned around and stared at me. "I didn't do anything. Can't you morons see I'm visibly pregnant?. How the bell could I kill someone when I can barely walk and breathe at the same time?!".

"Ma'am? Please stop yelling!" One of the cops said. I rolled my eyes. All of this was a damn mistake. These idiots need to release me!.

"Can someone please tell me... what evidence is there?" I yelled.

The same man that arrested me came into the station. "Hey you! Come here" I yelled. He sighed and walked over to me "How can I help you?".

"What evidence do you have?" I asked.

"We have an anonymous tip putting you at your mothers home the night she was murdered" he said.

"Hold up? So you don't have any evidence. You're going on a damn tip?!" I couldn't believe it.

"Listen just relax and calm down. Until we get some information then you might be able to go home". He wasn't making me feel any better. "I could go home now cause I know I didn't do a damn thing. I'm sitting here in my wedding dress and pregnant. Come on..."

He didn't say anything he just walked away from me. Unbelievable!. Where is Elijah? He should've been here by now!!.

//

ELIJAH POV

Walking into the station I immediately see Jaelynn standing in the cell. My heart broke. She didn't do anything so I don't know what evidence they have to keep her here.

"Elijah!" She yelled. Walking over to where she was "Hey, Listen I need you to relax. All of this screaming and going crazy can't be good for the babies".

"Elijah I'm in a cell. And I didn't do anything! Saying they got an anonymous tip that put me there". Raising my brow "anonymous tip? Really?". She nodded "exactly!".

Shaking my head "this is crazy. We can never have time for ourselves. Someone is always out to get us".

"Just get me out of here. They don't have any proof to keep me in here. Actually I think it's illegal to hold me here on a tip".

"Let me go talk to someone about what's going on" I walked to one of the cops so someone could help me. Spotting the same man who arrested Jaelynn I approached him "can we talk?". The cop sighed "talk".

"You're holding my wife here based on a tip? You have no actual proof or evidence that she did anything. So how can you hold her here?".

"Listen a man called us regarding her mothers case. Stating that Jaelynn and her mother didn't have the best relationship. And that Jaelynn has a bad temper and is known to react irrationally when upset".

"You do know she's six months pregnant?. She can't do any harm to anyone. Trust me when I tell you". The cop looked over at Jaelynn and noticed she was sitting down.

"Well maybe you're right. But we have to follow up on any tips we get. It's our policy".

"One more thing could you tell me where this anonymous person called from?" I asked.

"Let's just say the person is locked up himself" the cop said. My immediate reaction was to punch the wall. I knew already who the person was. This man is very annoying. Even from jail this man just won't leave us alone. Walking back to Jaelynn... I'm not even sure I should tell her what I know. She's already riled up.

"So?" She asked.

"You'll be released by the end of the day. Just relax. They don't have anything on you. And plus, I think the cop was feeling sorry for you being pregnant and all".

"About time... where are you going?" She asked.

"I have to go figure out something real quick. I'll be back later on to come get you" I said. She mean mugged me before I walked out. Closing my eyes for a moment because this was all unnecessary.

//

Later on...

"So Wait you mean to tell me her dad is the person who called in that tip?" Renzo asked.

"Yup, that child rapist asshole is the reason why Jaelynn was in jail for thirteen hours". Renzo shook his head "damn... he came out of nowhere".

"He's lucky I can't get to him cause he's locked up" I said.

"Well... you can. But I'm not going to egg you on with this one" Renzo said. Smiling "Nah go ahead tell me".

"Nope! Anyway... so how's Jaelynn?" Renzo tried to change the subject. "She's good. Wait doesn't your boy still work as a correctional officer?".

Renzo facepalmed himself "you know I was hoping you would've forgot that information".

That's right his boy still works at the prison. And he still owes me a favor too. This couldn't be any more perfect. Now this man will get what's coming to him. And I personally want to get my hands dirty. Since Jaelynn can't do it. He's going to pay for trying to ruin our wedding day. I'm tired of being nice to people.

Walking in the bedroom I see Jaelynn sleeping. Poor thing had a rough day today. I would do anything to protect my family. Even if that means I have to get my hands dirty.

Plan in motion.

—-> If there is any mistakes or this chapter don't make sense... my badd I'm so tired right now.