75.

Christina Aguilera's new song is giving me life!!! 💃🏽💃🏽 I missed the old xtina and she's back!!!!

JAELYNN POV

Zahrie was here with me at work. My assistant was watching her until I was done with my new client. Elijah has been harassing me everyday. He's been very persistent in wanting to forgive him for what happened. But if it was me I highly doubt he would be so forgiving.

The door opened "Jaelynn here's your new client". I looked up to see a very tall man walk in. I'm short an all but he was a tree. "Welcome!" He smiled "thanks I heard a lot about you".

"Well all good I hope" I joked. He followed me to the other room. I know him from somewhere. He was white but a pale white. Tattoos everywhere literally he was another Elijah. But he had more of a rough exterior than Elijah did. "So this is what you do?" He asked.

"Yeah you can say that". I put some clothes on the table just putting some piece together. He was just staring at me. Zahrie had escaped my assistant and ran inside "mommy look!". I turned around to see she was holding up her iPad. "Let me fix it" she handed me the pad. Once I fixed it I handed it back "Listen let mommy work and after I'm done then we will leave, okay?". She nodded and ran her little legs back to where she was.

"She's cute" He said.

"Thanks" I said.

"How old is she?" He asked.

"Two going on ten" I joked. We both laughed.

"I have a daughter too. She's six though. A hand full" he said.

"Tell me about it! But here are the pieces I think you'll like. I mean you have a rough thing about you so these should fit" I showed him. He smiled "you're good".

//

After we were done I was cleaning up. He was standing there on his phone. "Umm... I don't usually get like this around females... but would you mind maybe going out with me as a date?".

"Just before I even answer this. I'm pregnant as we speak and my children's father and I aren't technically broken up but on a break". He shrugged "okay. So is it a yes or no?".

I nodded "I guess". He smiled "good. How about Friday night?".

"That'll be good I can have Zahrie's father watch her" he smiled "good. So I'll see you Friday". I smiled "yeah".

Before he walked out "my name is MGK". Raising my brow "what does that mean?".

"Machine Gun Kelly" he winked and exited my office. Ohhhh!!!!!! Now I know where I know him from.

//

ELIJAH POV

Usually I would go pick up Zahrie but Jaelynn insisted she would drop her off tonight to spend the night with me. I thought that was a little off but whatever.

Renzo came in the kitchen "so guess what I just heard?".

"What?" I asked.

"That your girl is going on a date tonight with machine gun kelly". Yeah okay. Renzo play too much.

"Yeah okay. Jaelynn knows better" I said.

"I'm dead ass serious, bro. Her assistant told my boy who told me. Hence why she wants to drop Zahrie here for you".

The door opened and I eyed Renzo who just smirked at me. "Daddy!" Zahrie yelled. I walked out with Renzo. Jaelynn was all dolled up. Checking her out she looked real good. Her belly was a little pouch but not noticeable.

"Here her clothes are in this bag and everything she needs is in there" she quickly said.

"Are you in a rush?" I asked.

"Somewhat" I nodded "so I heard you got a date tonight". She rolled her eyes "and so what if I do?".

"Jaelynn I thought we spoke about this. If you're trying to get me back for cheating then okay I get it. There's no need to show me anything".

"I'm not technically worried about you. Cause I doubt you wasn't thinking about me when you was kissing that other chick". Rubbing my hands over my face cause this whole situation is annoying as hell.

"Does he know you're pregnant?" I asked.

She nodded "actually he does. And he's okay with it. He has a daughter as well. So I don't think kids will scare him away".

Renzo must've saw how upset I was getting his tapped my shoulder "let it go man".

"What do I have to do for you to forgive me and move back in here?" I asked.

She smirked "I shouldn't have to tell you that. That's something you need to figure out on your own. But I have to go. Zahrie be good okay".

Grabbing her wrist she turned to me and we just stared at each other. Nothing was said between us. The things I wanted to tell her I couldn't. Knowing she wouldn't listen to me. I let go of her wrist and walked away. She walked out the house.

//

JAELYNN POV

I wasn't too worried about Elijah. He put himself in this situation. And then had the audacity to ask me how can he make the situation better. Don't ask me! Ask yourself that question.

Walking inside the restaurant I see MGK standing there. I mean how can you miss him. He's so damn tall. He smiled "You made it". I nodded "yeah sorry I'm late dropping my daughter off took longer than usual".

"I guess your baby daddy wasn't happy you was going on a date?" .

"Something like that" I said.

We both walked to our table and he pulled out my hair for me to sit down "thanks" he nodded "you're welcome beautiful". I blushed "how tall are you?".

"I'm six four" he smiled.

"Lord you're tall. Or I'm too short!" I joked.

"You're pretty short though. But it fits you perfectly" he looked me over. He was definitely different than Elijah. I feel like Elijah was more slick with his comments whereas MGK is more calm like.

This is just weird for me being pregnant and on a date. And he doesn't seem bothered by it. "What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh... just some stuff" I said.

"Like?" He asked.

"That I'm pregnant and you don't seem bothered by it" I said. He laughed "I happen to find pregnant woman attractive. Like yourself".

"Let me find out you have a fetish" I said.

"Nah, I wouldn't call it a fetish. But it's what I like. And you I like. Even if you wasn't pregnant I would've asked you out".

This is different. And I think I'm starting to like different.