5.

Jaelynn POV

I mean... why am I even upset? It's not like we're dating anyway. But still he couldn't wait to do this dumb shit another time?. Of course not, he had to do it on the first night. My head was starting to hurt.

Forget this bullshit for one night. Hailing down a cab and getting to my hotel. I didn't even want to go back on that bus anytime soon. Making it to my room I instantly flopped on my bed. Being tired and just in all upset I needed sleep.

Knock, knock

The hell?. "Go away!" I yelled from my bed.

Knock, knock

"No limpia, no clean" I yelled again.

Knock, knock

Okay that's it. I got up out of my bed and opened the door with all force. "I said no limpia!" I yelled. But only to see Elijah standing there. "What do you want?". I stood there crossing my arms over my chest.

"Can we talk for a minute?" He asked.

"Talk" still standing there and not moving.

"Can we do it inside your room. I don't want anyone else listening to what we are talking about". I rolled my eyes and moved so he can walk in. The door closed and I stood there just waiting.

"So..."

"I want to still apologize about what happened earlier. It wasn't right that you saw that".

"Didn't I tell you, that you don't owe me anything. You can do what you want. Don't worry about me".

He stood there just watching me. I moved to sit on my bed since I was interrupted while napping.

"Well since I couldn't find you. And then finding out you took a cab back here I had no other choice but worry".

"Cute. But like I said... we aren't dating nor are we together so your free to do you". Looking at him as I said that must've sparked something. He stormed out the room and slammed my door. He can't handle the truth. Oh well!.

                                            •
                                            •

The next day I was waiting for everyone downstairs. Leave it up to men to be late all the time. Looking at my phone and looking to see some of the crew coming through the doors.

"About time" I mumbled. Just when I turned around Elijah came through the door smiling.

"Good morning, Jaelynn". I nodded and got onto the bus and took a seat at the small table. I opened up my laptop started going through my emails.

Just hoping we get to the next city quick. Even though that wasn't going to happen. We were headed to Houston. I wasn't really paying attention but I did hear someone take a seat across from me.

"Busy?" He asked.

I peeked from behind my laptop to see Elijah there smiling. "I'm busy as you can see".

"Someone is still mad about last night".

"I'm actually not upset at all. And I'm not going over this conversation again. At the end of the day you don't owe me anything but my paycheck".

"So we are keeping this professional now?. Funny!" He nodded.

"Now if would excuse me you're distracting me from doing my job" I moved myself behind my laptop.

He sighed loudly. Which made me smile but he couldn't see it. He moved and went into the back I guess to rest.

We finally got to Houston and since I've heard Houston was a party city I was excited. I made sure everyone got off the bus first. Clearing up my things I felt hands on my waist making me turn around.

"What the hell are doing?". Slapping his hands off my waist.

"Relax, I just want to make sure we are on good terms" he leaned in closely.

"Not really... but whatever. I'm here to do a job that's all" I pushed him out of my way leaving him there to stare. Making sure to sway my hips more than usual.

The concert was starting. I made my way to the rear of the stage just to watch him.

"I know where I'm at!!! Houston where you at?!!!" He screamed. The crowd went wild. It's amazing how his energy is so alive when he's on stage compared to the man I just fanned off.

"I need y'all to help me out. Usually I can do this on my own but it's a little harder this time. I made a mistake and I hurt this girl by being selfish.

I said my sorries but she doesn't want to hear it anymore. What can I say? This girl got me feeling all types of things. But I need your help... just chant her name as loud as you can. Jaelynn baby I'm sorry".

"Jaelynn, Jaelynn, Jaelynn..." the crowd chanted over and over.

Standing there I looked behind me to see the crew who was smiling at me "and that's when you know he's done playing".

"Jaelynn, I'm here telling you I'm sorry about what happened and I want you to forgive me!" He looked at me as he said each word. Tears filled my eyes as the crowd chanted my name.

I nodded.

"That's what I'm talking about! She accepts my apology. Let's show her what Houston is really about". He went straight into his show.

He was definitely someone who knows how to get what he wants. I stood there just watching the show he was putting on. Can't believe he just pulled that off.