77.

ELIJAH POV

I was curious to know if this idiot sent Jaelynn that email. No, jaelynn didn't move back in. But we did some what work on the whole cheating situation. We had a deep conversation about the miscarriage along why I cheated. Even though it was just a kiss she still considered that cheating. She did have a good point of the tables were turned how would I feel... well we all saw I flipped out when she went on a date with that skinny punk ass bitch.

Mentioning to jaelynn how I told this woman to email her the truth on what really happened. But she never got back to me about it. Sitting in the garage just soaking in some sun. I pulled out my phone and FaceTimes Jaelynn.

"Yes? Elijah how can I help you?" She asked

"Yes? Elijah how can I help you?" She asked. I smiled missing that attitude. "Nothing just here missing you. When are you moving back in?" I asked.

"Boy I already told you. My lease isn't up until the end of the month" damn that's right.

"Did that idiot email you?" I asked. Hoping she says yes and I don't have to go make a surprise visit.

Shaking her head "Nope. I know you didn't believe she would email me?".

Rubbing my hands over my face. She was getting on my nerves now. "Elijah why are you looking so weird today? Are you mentally okay?" She asked.

 "Elijah why are you looking so weird today? Are you mentally okay?" She asked

"I'm fine the sun is in my face" I lied. She raised her brow "I'm not stupid. And don't do anything stupid. Since we both know you are on some type of weirdo shit at the moment".

"I'm on getting my family back. And I somewhat accomplished that. Even though I had to be a little crazy for that to happen" I joked.

"Always knew something was wrong with you. Blame your momma for that one" she teased.

"Are we still on for dinner later?" I asked. She nodded "yeah but let me go so I can run my errands". I smiled "tell princess Ill see her later". The FaceTime ended. I got up and went to get dressed.

Before driving off I had to close my eyes and count to ten. I felt like I about to lose it once again. And I didn't want to expose myself that way today. Once I felt a little calm I turned on the car. When I pulled up to her house. I knocked on the door.

She opened the door "What now?". I pushed her inside causing her to fall into her couch. Slamming the door shut and locking it.

"What did I tell you to do?" I said in a low tone voice. She looked at me with a little scare on her face. "Listen I can't do it okay. I wish I could tell you why but I can't" she yelled.

Feeling the anger rise up in me. I walked over to her and got close to her face "the things I would love to do to you but I know I can't. Now go to your phone and email my girlfriend and tell her what truly happened or I might have to use physical force on you".

Poor thing was shaking. All of sudden you want to be weak. She grabbed her phone "Elijah I can't do it. She's going to come after me".

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked. She didn't say anything when she realized she said too much already. "Email... come on!". She started tearing. Her tears meant nothing to me.

"Elijah please listen... before I send this email I might not be alive tomorrow. This was a set up. Your girlfriends mother set this whole thing up. She paid me money to try and break you guys up. She didn't want Jaelynn with you anymore. She said something of the effect of she wanted to get her daughter back for causing her grief when she told on what her dad did to her. I was taken back. But she offered me money that I needed. When we met and I spoke to you I almost pulled back from the plan. But things went left real quick" .

"Wait? So you're saying all of this is because of that fat child rapist loving bitch?!" I asked because I was going to lose it right about now. She nodded "I'm so sorry. She's crazy!. Then she told me something about how... never mind".

"No might as well tell me... come on let it out" I said.

"She said she told Alexis about jaelynns party and set up that fight to happen so Jaelynn would lose the baby. So Jaelynn can feel the pain she felt when she told on her dad".

Instantly punching the wall. This bitch is dead!. She jumped but didn't say anything. "You know what don't send that email I'll handle this myself" I stormed out of her home and screamed when I got into my car. I was fed up with everyone and everything except my family. This bitch is going to learn today.

But first let me go meet Jaelynn we have to figure out a plan or something. It's her mother and I need her blessing before I snap on this child rapist loving bitch.

You can say I officially lost my fucking mind.