57.

Jaelynn POV

Not for nothing but I'm starting to come to the conclusion that Jillian could've killed Alexis. Which is making me acting weird around her. Anytime we would be eating breakfast I'll just sneak glances at her. Just to see if there is any scratches or anything.

At some point, I thought I was going crazy. But Elijah decided we should have a family day today. Just us and zahrie going sight seeing or something of that he was saying.

"Everyone ready?" Elijah asked holding zahrie. I nodded and followed him out to the car he rented.

"Of course you would rent an expensive car rather than a regular car" I joked.

"You know I like cars and I like to be flashy as well" he smiled back. And on top of that he gets a two seater. Knowing damn well zahrie was coming with us. Looking inside the car there was a back seat but a tight space one. Shaking my head cause he wasn't thinking.

"How the hell is she suppose to fit back there?" I asked. He took a peek and came out "watch". Placing the car seat back there strapping it in. Then he put zahrie in the seat and buckled her in. "There you go. Never underestimate me" he smirked.

"Zahrie you can't be comfortable back there" she stared at me like she was ready to go. Elijah laughed "I think she's ready". We both giggled and got inside. Elijah had a piece of chocolate and handed it to zahrie "for being a good girl".

"Are you crazy? Why would you give her chocolate?" Mean mugging Elijah.

"What you mean? She was a good girl so far. Let her live". He didn't get why I said this. Because she will make a mess on herself.

"So where to?" Elijah asked. Shrugging my shoulders because I never been here before. "How about I get some stuff and then we can figure out where we are going". I nodded "sounds like a plan".

About five minutes later I happen to turn to check on zahrie and that chocolate and she gave me a deer in headlights look. Once I saw the mess she made I wanted to slap Elijah.

(Listen, I keep losing where I find this particular child so we have to use this one)

"See what I mean! I told you giving her that chocolate was a bad idea". Elijah looked at the rear view mirror at zahrie and laughed "you messy girl".

"Now we will have to stop and get wipes to clean her up" Elijah smiled and continued to drive. Once we reached a market Elijah turned to me "I'll get the wipes but make sure we doesn't touch nothing".

"You never listen... what else is new" Elijah got out the car and walked down to the market. Watching zahrie as she's still sucking the chocolate off her fingers.

Getting out the car I needed to stretch plus I wanted to move his seat up so she doesn't touch it. Last thing we need is to damage this car with chocolate finger prints. This sun was no joke. And once that stickiness starts to stick those damn flies will buzz their way over here. Elijah better hurry up.