48

*** amazes me how I'm always involved in rumors.. smh 🤦🏽‍♀️ ***

Jaelynn POV

You know after that shit Alexis told me I haven't really been speaking to Elijah. His presence was just making me upset. I don't know if he noticed how I've been acting and if so he hasn't been saying anything.

I went to Jillian's house with zahrie. I needed a girls day.

(Jillian ☝🏽)

(Jillian ☝🏽)

"Oh my gawddd is that my hunny bunny?" She held out her hands to for me to pass zahrie to her. "Hi hunny you are too adorable. You can tell your parents took their time that night to make you".

We both walked into her house. "What's brings you both here?" She asked.

"I need to talk to someone who can logically help me think and not just react" taking a seat around the table. Jillian was still holding zahrie in her lap.

"What happened?". I always loved Jillian's voice it was so raspy.

"Well you know how I told you Alexis came by my job. Let me tell you she actually came in some nice shit. A little weird even for her".

"I wouldn't trust anything she has to say. Somehow it always benefits her" she wasn't lying.

"Anyway she said that how Elijah purposely got her pregnant and that's why she got the abortion to teach him a lesson. And she feels he did the same thing to me with zahrie".

Jillian mouth fell open "so what we doing... beating who's ass?".

"Listen... I'm trying to calm myself down from whooping his ass. And i don't know if I can cause he's all big with muscles" I joked.

"Do you think he would do something like that?" She asked.

"You know I would say no. But I was taking my birth control and I was fine this whole time. Then boom out of nowhere I got pregnant. Doesn't sound right".

"Sounds like he probably messed with your pills... that's the only thing I could think of" Jillian stared at me until her idea clicked.

"Wusaaaaa" I yelled. Zahrie jumped but she smiled at me. Probably thought I was playing with her. But to make sure she didn't cry I tickled her. "I'm going to murder him!".

"I think you need to talk to him. And when I say talk try and be calm about it". Jillian was always the one to not pop off only when it's necessary. If she popped off you was in trouble.

"That's going to be hard for me... oh my goodness do you smell that... it smells like Chinese fried rice.. mmm I want some. Let's order!".

Jillian raised her brow "that's some nose you got there. By any chance when you and Elijah went out that night please tell me you guys didn't.."