15.

Jaelynn POV

Walking into my office I see another bouquet of roses sitting on the desk. This is the damn 4th bouquet of roses delivered to my job today.

"Lisa? Where is the other three bouquets at?" I asked. She pointed to the closed door. This has to stop.

"Who keeps sending these? I mean it's a cute gesture but now it's getting crazy".

"Totally agree" opening the small card I see it's from Elijah. Lately he's been acting weird like on edge. And he keeps getting me gifts hence the flowers. I'm just going to put it on my pregnancy maybe he's nervous cause I don't know otherwise.

"It's from Elijah! He must've lost his mind" I joked.

"Aww, he loves you that's why he's showering you with these flowers" Lisa said.

"Yeah but I don't have room for anymore flowers" she laughed and cleaned off the desk that the roses were on.

After work I left the flowers there since I wouldn't have room in my car for them. I reached home opening the door to see the house was oddly quiet. Maybe they're in the studio downstairs.

Changing my clothes and going to the kitchen to make something because I was starving. Putting on the kitchen MP3 player keyshia cole's I should've cheated came on. And let me tell you that's my back in the day jam.

Elijah walked in as the song started. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist "What's for dinner?".

"Tacos... I'm in the mood for them" grabbing the spices.

"No doubt. I want some" he kissed my cheek. Another thing he's been so lovey dovey as well.

"Well go ask whoever is here if they want some tacos" he nodded and walked out the kitchen.

*
*

Elijah POV

"Yo who wants tacos?" I yelled.

"What kind of tacos?" My boy asked

"What you think?" Damn sometimes these guys can be dumb.

"Damn, okay yeah I want some" shaking my head I went back to the kitchen.

"Everyone wants some" I smiled.

"That's what I thought. Who else would feed you guys?" She joked.

"Look at this as practice for when the baby comes". She turned and looked at me "Boy those are grown ass men. And I'm just being nice".

"Just let me know when the food is ready" walking up to her and hugging her "you love me baby right?".

Scrunching her face up "yeah of course why?".

"No reason just making sure" I kissed her quickly and exited out the kitchen. Going back down to the studio and taking a seat.

"Alexis keeps blowing up your phone" My boy said.

"Don't care I want nothing to do with her. She's trying to ruin my relationship with Jaelynn".

"Like she does with any other girl you're with at the moment. No surprise".

"Yeah but she tried blackmailing me too" I finished rolling up the blunt.

"What you mean?" My boy took out his lighter and lit the blunt.

"When I was in NY she was there at this club I was at. And you know We was drinking and being stupid and dancing. I didn't know she was taking pictures at the time. Until she showed me the other day".

"Damn! How you end up in this situation? And why if you saw her did you even dance with her? And I hope you two didn't do anything else".

"Nah, no sex! Just mingling that's it".

"Damn if or when Jaelynn finds out it's over".

"That's the thing she isn't going to find out. But guilt is eating me up though hence why I've been giving her gifts and sending flowers to her job".

My boy sat there shaking his head "Damn. Knowing Alexis and how crazy she is... I don't know if that secret will stay a secret".

"I'm not losing Jaelynn once I lose her I lose our child too and I refuse that by any means".

"So How will you shut Alexis up?" He asked.

"I will need you to get your people to scare her a little. No hands on anything just shake her up a bit so she stays away for a while".

"Who are you?" He joked.

"Someone refusing to lose something I have because of her jealousy".

Hearing Jaelynn yell "tacos are ready!" We all for up heading for the kitchen. She displayed everything so nicely.

 She displayed everything so nicely

"I thought you was like it was only going to be beef tacos?" My boy asked

"Umm since I know you complain a lot I made chicken just so I wouldn't have to hear you" Jaelynn said.

"You better get ya girl" My boy nudged me.

"Oh shut up and just eat the damn tacos!" Jaelynn mean mugged him.

"You lucky you pregnant" My boy said.

"You ain't goin do nothing so hush up and eat before I take your plate and trash it" Jaelynn warned.

"Yo You better hope she never finds out" he whispered.

Looking at Jaelynn eating her taco I see the mood changes happening. I got to make that call to get Alexis in check. Because if I lose this right here I might lose it on her.