69.

ELIJAH POV

A month later

"Did we really have to bring the box of donuts with us to the doctors appointment?" I asked. Jaelynn mean mugged me "yes Elijah we had to. You never know when this craving will jump in". Shaking my head we walked inside the doctors office. Jaelynn took a seat with her box and I went to the front desk to sign us in.

The place wasn't crowded which was good. Jaelynn was peeking inside the box smiling. "I find it crazy how you didn't have this happen when you was pregnant with zahrie".

"Well Elijah every pregnancy is different and this one I don't know. I swear every time I eat I feel like I'm hungry again. It's crazy".

""Jaelynn?" The nurse said. She got up with her box and I followed behind her. "Let's do your weight? Can you take your shoes off and step up here". Jaelynn turned around to me "no looking!". I smiled and turned around. "What that cant be right?" I heard her say. "It's all those donuts" I said. Jaelynn got down and put her shoes back on "and no one asked you". I knew she was gaining weight. Especially from the back. "The doctor will be in soon" the nurse smiled and left.

"How much did you gain?" I asked.

"Like I'm going to tell you!". She laid on the table waiting for the doctor to come inside. "Tell me, it's not like I haven't noticed anyway". She gasped"no you didn't!!!.."

The doctor walked in with a smile on her face. "Well you two are back again". I smiled "yes we are doctor". She looked at Jaelynn and then back at the box of donuts. "Is this for me?" She went to touch the box. You ever see a dog growl when it doesn't want to be touched. "Nah, doc this ain't for you. And I would appreciate if you back up, thanks".

The doctor laughed "oh boy I see donuts are the cravings of the month". I nodded "yes it is and it's very annoying". Jaelynn looked at me "annoying for you but zahrie isn't complaining".

Looking at her "because she's a child who loves sweets. But anyway doctor we here cause Jaelynn is pregnant". The doctor nodded "Well let's do a sonogram and see what's going on and how far you are?". She brought the machine over to Jaelynn. Turning it on and squeezing that gel on her lower belly. "Alrighty let's see..". I was too focused on the sonogram to see if I'll see my seed.

The doctor stopped and clicked a couple of times. I was looking at Jaelynn who was just laying there. I know she's been through this before. "Well if you both could look here. You see that?".

"Oh my god I have a mutant baby inside me!" Jaelynn yelled

"Oh my god I have a mutant baby inside me!" Jaelynn yelled. The doctor laughed "no... relax that's twins you see there. Twin A and Twin B".

"Wait? Hold up? You saying I'm having twins?!" Jaelynn asked.

The doctor nodded "exactly. Congratulations you two. Maybe that's why you gained the weight you did". Jaelynn shh'd her "Don't even say anything else infront of him".

I laughed "baby, I already know you gained weight and it's because you have two babies inside of you. Damn I'm good". Jaelynn mean mugged me "happy now?".

Smiling "very. I prove the point when I shoot I score". The doctor couldn't help but laugh. She grabbed a paper and wiped off the gel residue off of jaelynn's lower belly. "Well you are exactly nine weeks. You know what to do. So I won't repeat myself". Jaelynn nodded "I do!". The doctor shook my head and patted Jaelynn arm "congrats to you both once again".

Once she left Jaelynn got up and pulled her shirt down "twins? How in the hell did we produce twins?". I smile "well baby you know that night you wanted to show me that trick you do. Well that was the night" I joked. She swatted me "Shut up and let's go".

When we left she made me drive her to chipotle. She wanted to eat inside so I couldn't argue with her about it. As we were eating Jaelynn was eyeing someone. "Elijah I know this hoe isn't in here staring at you". I turned to see the same girl from my album release party. "Baby, don't pay her no mind". Jaelynn looked at me "I don't have to, she's coming over here". I sighed loudly "here we go".

"Elijah? Hey... I see you're still with... her" she said. I was holding jaelynn's arm just Incase she decided to jump. "Can you please leave me and my girl alone! I don't know you!". The woman smiled "so I see we playing the dumb role cause she's here".

"Lord, why do you keep sending these thirsty ass hoes my way?" Jaelynn said.

"Elijah let's not forget about that night you went to the gym and called me to meet you there" the woman said. I wasn't about to entertain this chick. Grabbing our things I got up still holding jaelynns arm. "Let's go". Jaelynn walked along side me. Outside the woman followed us. "You know if you just told me you had a girlfriend I wouldn't have did what we did that night at the gym. You never mentioned anything about her. But you're making me look like the liar".

In the car I just watched her talk. Jaelynn looked at me "Elijah I'm going to ask you again... you didn't cheat on me with her did you?".

"No I didn't! I don't know her at all" I said.

"Hmm... Someone is lying. Don't let me find out it's you!" She warned.