27

Jaelynn POV

Why is it I can never find Elijah in this house?!. I searched upstairs and he wasn't there. I know he's not in the studio so where the hell is he. Picking up my phone I FaceTimed his ass...

"What's up baby?" He asked as he continued to work out

"Where the hell are you?. Last time I checked you was sleeping". He moves fast, damn.

He laughed "Nah I decided to get a quick work out before we go house hunting. And knowing how indecisive you are this might take all day".

"Boy, shut up! When will you be back?" I asked.

"I'll be back in an hour" he turned to look at his phone.

"See what I mean? Last night you had long hair and now it's short

"See what I mean? Last night you had long hair and now it's short. So indecisive" he joked.

"First of all that was a damn wig and you know it. And since I'm not ready to go anywhere I'm wearing my real hair. You men will never understand" rolling my eyes at his stupidity.

"Whatever you say, I like that top though. No bra?" He smirked.

"No bra... I just literally woke up. I like to be free and braless" I smiled.

"Hmm... I might be home earlier than usual and I want you to wear that top and I can only imagine you got those booty shorts on too" he started rubbing his chin as he started to think.

"Don't you know me oh so well". He chuckled and went back to working out. "Anyway I'll see you in an hour. I'll be ready".

He nodded "Love you".

"Love you too" I smiled. Ending the call I went back to my room to clean up and get ready .

//

About two hours later we were on our way to see some houses. Elijah came home ate a plate and took a quick shower. He looked so sexy right now I was trying my best to not to sit on his lap.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked.

"Because I want to sit on your lap as you drive but I know I can't cause of my belly".

"Damn girl, daddy hasn't been taking care of your needs. Don't worry I got you" he smirked. We pulled up the the first house which was on a big hill. The gates opened for us to enter.

"Damn this is huge. I don't think we need such a big house". We drove all the way up to the house which no lie was like a good minute. "True, But we can still see it anyway. After parking the car we both got out and walked up to the house to be greeted by the realtor. A tall guy with glasses and very sharp clothing. You know the ones who use too much starch?. Yeah that was him.

"Welcome, nice to finally meet you both" the man said.

I nodded "thank you for having time to show us some houses". I'm the polite one compared to Elijah. Who stood there examining this man.

"Yes well come inside so you can see the house" the man excitingly said.

We all walked inside and the house was beautiful. It had parallel stairs on both sides as it meets at the bottom. The chandelier was shining as the sun was glaring off the crystals. This home was more for a single person or couple with no kids.

"Elijah this house is too boujie for us! I mean what we need 10 rooms for?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders "but this house has a banging backyard".

"Here we go" I rolled my eyes and followed him to the backyard that he admired.

"So I'm guessing you both like this house?" The man came up to us in the backyard.

"Well not really... it's too big. And well he's just in love with this backyard not necessarily the house". The man nodded "Well let's go and see the other house". Grabbing Elijah's arm because leave it up to him he'll stay here just for the backyard.

At the other house... it was a lot smaller and normal looking. It somewhat reminded me of Elijah's house. But a little bigger. The rooms was much less which I loved.

"I like this one" Elijah turned to me and said "it reminds me of the home I'm currently living in".

"True, But it's bigger. And I like it" he looked around once more and shrugged his shoulders "if you like it then it's a deal then".

"But do you like it or hate it? I wouldn't feel right to have you living somewhere where you don't like".

"I mean it's okay. Nothing to crazy. So I guess we can live here". I hugged him arm and kissed him in happiness. He smiled and went to get the realtor guy.

"You guys are set. Here are the keys to your new home" he smiled.

"I have a question... umm would it be possible to say put up a fence surrounding our property?" He raised his brow at me "that I don't know. You'll have to go to the city building and asked that to them".

"Damn" I huffed. Elijah smiled at the realtor and walked us out.

"You had to ask him that? I knew he didn't know anything about that. He barely knows not to use too much starch on his clothes".

I hysterically laughed "you stupid!". He laughed "it's true. Let's just focus on moving into our new home and getting things situated".

"Fine, But in due time I'm getting my fence to keep your hoes out. And Damian because I saw his true colors and now I don't trust him. He's like a roach when you step on it will flip on its back. He will fake it and when you leave turn over and keep walking. I don't play that".

"Listen just relax. Stop worrying about Damian or Alexis for right now. You should be happy".

"I am happy. But one thing I learned don't sleep on your enemies. When you sleep they plotting something".

Elijah walked away from me shaking his head. He can say whatever he wants but I'm sleeping with one eye until we move into this house and I have my fence.