7.

Jaelynn POV

A month later...

"You should move in with me" Elijah smiled as he hugged me from behind.

"Don't you think it's a little too soon?" I asked. I mean I know we been together for a month but moving in with each other is a whole other thing.

He shook his head "it's never too soon. Plus, it'll be better than living in two separate places".

"I'll think about it" Searching through my purse I found my birth control pills. Taking one pill out of its package so I can take it.

"What are those pills?" He asked as he grabbed the console that the pills were in.

"My no babies pills. And I have bad cramps so it helps" I took my juice and swallowed the pill down.

"These can't be healthy for you to take. You can't take something else for your cramps" he asked. Why is he all up in my business?.

"No I've been taking these for a long time now. And I have no kids as you can see. So you know..". Grabbing my pills from his grasp and stuffing them back into my purse.

"You don't want children?". Why are we still talking about this?.

"Yeah of course but not now. Maybe in a couple of years". I wanted to focus on expanding my career first before having kids. "Why?... do you want kids?".

He nodded "of course I want an army of kids".

"Yeah so about that one. Two is enough you don't need five" I joked.

The door bell rang numerous times as if someone was trying their hardest to get inside. And it seems no one was attempting to answer the door. That sound of the bell was annoying.

Making my way down the steps to finally answer this god forsaken door. I peaked through the peep hole to see a ratchet woman standing there.

Here we go.

Opening the door I just stood there with my eyebrow raised.

"Is Elijah here?" The woman asked as she is looking over me to see inside. Damn, I know I'm short but come on.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Actually you can't but he can. Where is he? I know he's here! ELIJAH!!" She screamed.

"Umm won't be screaming up in this house like that. Take your hood rat ass back where you came from" I slammed the door in her face. Him and his ratchet hoes.

Elijah came running down the stairs looking frantic. "What the hell was that?".

"One of your hoes!. What the hell? You have them come to your house too". That chick just ruined my mood completely.

"Hey, chill alright. Let me go talk to her and then she'll leave" he suggested.

"Why would you need to go talk to her?. For what?" I placed my hand on my hip waiting for his answer.

"Because if I don't she won't go away. Trust me". I rolled my eyes and grabbed my purse and headed out.

"Wait?, where are you going?" He asked as he followed me down the stairs.

"I'm going home. See ya" I waved at him.

"Can you relax for one minute?" He opened the door to see that women standing there. You would think she would get a clue once I slammed the door in her face.

She smiled "Elijah baby, how are you?. Miss me?".

"Why are you here?" He sighed. She must do this a lot for him to even sound annoyed.

"I miss you baby. I miss us. Don't you miss us, this?" As she started lifting up her shirt.

"Oh hell naw!. Boy if you don't stop entertaining this chic I'm going to slap the taste out of your mouth!" I warned.

"And who the hell is this?!" The woman asked Elijah who was holding my wrist so I wouldn't leave.

"Jaelynn please... and Alexis this is my girlfriend. So please just leave me alone. I already told you I'm not interested". She huffed and rolled her eyes.

"Elijah when you drop this girl let me know. You do the all the time and end up back with me. You can't help it" she laughed. "Anyway bye and Elijah I'll see you sooner than later". He closed the door knowing what he was in for.

"This is what I'm talking about. You got all these hoes coming here as if they are welcomed in this house. Who is she? Your ex?".

"Alexis is my ex we broke up months ago. We had an on and off again relationship. Very toxic. She can't seem to let go".

"You need to let go... of my arm". He didn't budge he came closer.

"Listen don't take anything she said seriously. She talks a lot trying to scare you. I want you and only you and I'm not trying to lose you for anyone else".

"Actions speak louder than words". He placed his forehead against mine.

"I love you Jaelynn" I didn't respond I was shocked he said the word love. "You don't have to say it back if you're not ready".

"Just keep your hoes tamed. I don't want old Jaelynn coming out whooping asses". He couldn't help but laugh.

"You're 5'2 self ain't beating no one up" he leaned in and kissed me.