30.

Jaelynn POV

Let me tell you the worst feeling in world is not being able to breathe. Never again will I ever go through that again. Elijah has been the most caring person ever. He's been helping me do everything.

"Baby? You up?" He asked walking to the bed.

I nodded "yeah I'm up". He sat on the bed and rubbed the top of my head gently. "Making sure you're okay".

"I'm better. And thank you for helping me" he smiled and gave me a small kiss "anytime. But since you're better I have to tell you something".

"Oh god what?" Being cautious because anytime he has to tell me something it's usually bad.

"Well the day you had your asthma attack. Renzo told me that someone saw Damian and Alexis together at Popeyes". The fuck did he just say. I jumped out the bed and ran to the closet to get the metal bat "I'm not sparing nobody. Damian done fucked up now".

"Baby put the bat down. Come on. And damn you jumped out of that bed quick" Elijah laughed.

"What the hell is so funny? You better put your boy in check. He's sitting here smiling in your face but he's sitting with the enemy?. Not in my book! Where his punk ass at?". I walked out the room with the bat in toe. I wasn't playing today. Elijah might as well should've kept this information to himself.

"Where's Damian?!" I yelled. Elijah came after me pulling me back from swinging the bat. Damian came out slowly looking confused.

"What the hell is going on?" He asked.

"You that's what's going on! Why are you even still in this house?!"'I yelled. Elijah wouldn't let me go.

"What?! Yo Elijah check your girl!". Damian shook his head.

"Jaelynn come on don't do this now" Elijah warned.

"No fuck this and fuck him. Stop letting him think he run shit here in this house. He's lucky he still lives here after meeting up with Alexis. I can only imagine what the fuck you both had to talk about!!!" Damian looked at both of us like a deer in headlights "you've been caught you punk ass bitch".

Damian couldn't say nothing to even defend himself "Yeah I met up with her what's the problem?" He asked.

"Are you fucking serious?! Elijah let me go I'm cool" asking him. He shook his head and kept his grip on me. "Nah, I'm good I won't hit him".

"Hit me? Yeah okay. Go on with your short self" Damian said.

Elbowing Elijah and feeling bad but this punk ass bitch was asking for it. And with my hormones raging it was over!. Elijah released me and fell over. I quickly got on my feet with the bat in hand and went right after Damian who decided to run. "Come here you bitch and face me like a punk ass bitch you are".

"Yo Elijah she's crazy!" Damian yelled as he was still running around the house.

"Don't involve Elijah. You fucked him over. What kind of friend are you?" Swinging my bat at his head but he moved and it missed.

"What the fuck?! Stop come on!!! I'm tired of running!" Damian yelled.

"Not my fault you out of shape!. I couldn't stand you when I first met you and I still can't stand looking at your punk ass bitch face!".

Elijah came running after me and held me up. Of course he was holding me from my side. "Jaelynn you need to calm down!".

"No fuck it right Elijah you won't do something so I will. After beating his ass I'm going for Alexis. This will all be solved. This some bullshit! We have grown punk ass bitches still plotting shit" trying to get Elijah to let me go.

Damian stopped running and came to where Elijah had me. "Yo she's crazy, got me sweatin'".

"You lucky that's not blood coming down your forehead!" I managed to get out.

Elijah tightened his grip "Jaelynn don't say nothing more". I was fuming at this point.

"Damian why don't you tell us why you met up with Alexis" I yelled.

He just stood there and didn't say anything. Of course why would he give up the plan they plotted together.

"Like I thought! You're an OPP and it's sickening!. Teaming up with the enemy for what?. She gave you pussy or head? Which one? Or are you doing this for free or to get me back cause you hate me so much?. Answer the question you bitch!".

Elijah stood there waiting for this man to answer the questions I just asked. Renzo came from the studio to see what the commotion was. You can tell he was high as a kite as usual. Once he saw me in Elijah's grasp with a metal bat and he look I had. He stepped right back to the studio.

"Damian you suppose to be my dawg. And you get caught being with Alexis?. For what? You hated her and now you two are best friends?" Elijah asked.

"Because they plotting against us. Like we that dumb not to know this. Two idiots planning together" I chimed in.

Elijah turnt to me and hushed me "Damian you haven't said anything to defend yourself".

"What is there to say?" Damian replied.

I hysterically laughed "of course you don't have anything to say. But I got something for you. Get the steppin out this damn house! We don't house OPPS here go live with Alexis!".

Damian smirked "she ain't serious. This ain't your house it's his" he pointed to Elijah.

"Elijah tell your boy to get the steppin' can't be trusted so you can't shack up here. Alexis might have a room for you".

Elijah shook his head "you gotta go. You fucked up! I thought I could trust you but obviously I can't. So you can't live here anymore".

Damian looked at Elijah like he lost something. He put his head down and walked to the door and looked back.

"Out!" I screamed. "Get. The. Fuck. Out". He stormed out and slammed the door. I threw the bat on the floor "this is what I'm talking about I didn't want the old Jaelynn to come out but he was asking for it".

Elijah smiled "the old Jaelynn was sexy as hell going bat shit crazy".

"You would find something sexual in a heated moment and tell Renzo lay off the weed. God forbid we was in serious danger he wouldn't come looking for us until we were dead".

Elijah laughed "True, I'll tell him". After all that shit that went down I was tired. I waddled my ass back upstairs and continued to rest. Lord help me if I see them together I'm committing murder on sight.