10.

Jaelynn POV

After my client left I was in a very bad mood. You know I rarely get upset because I don't like wasting my energy on people or situations. But this one girl is annoying me so much and since Elijah won't handle it I will. That's the one mistake about me that people make. Because I'm small I can't handle my own but surprise surprise.

Rushing to get to Elijah's place because it's still to new to call my home. I hope I wasn't speeding last thing I need to get pulled over.

Opening the door I see it's quiet so I automatically knew they were all in the theatre room. Making my way downstairs I opened the doors with all force.

"Where the fuck is Elijah?" I yelled. Everyone turned to me hearing my voice and pointed to where he was.

"Yo, your girl is looking for you and she's pissed the hell off. I don't know what—" I chimed in "thank you for warning him like we are little kids. Elijah come with me because I rather not Embarrass you here in front of everyone here" I warned.

He followed me outside. All I wanted to do is scream at the top of my lungs at him but I tried my best to keep my composure.

"What's up?" He seemed confused on why I was upset.

Taking out my phone and getting the picture. Once the picture was on my phone o handed to him. "Why does this picture exist?".

"What?" He looked at the picture and still looked confused.

Anger was building because he was acting stupid "Elijah I'm trying everything right now to not over react but with you acting stupid it's getting hard".

"Baby, Relax okay I don't know where this came from" he handed me my phone back.

"So you're saying you wasn't aware of the picture so you don't where it came from when you're clearly in the picture with this heffa!" I semi yelled.

"Listen calm down. We were at this event together we talked and then I left. Ask my boy he was there" he protested.

Closing my eyes for a minute "Elijah... I shouldn't have to explain how a picture is taken. It shows you and her sitting next to each other laughing. So when did you leave after this picture was taken knowing you would get in trouble?".

He didn't say nothing.

Shaking my head "I should've known better that once a day always a fucking dog!!!!. Move out of way".

"No! You ain't going nowhere" he stepped close to me.

"You better back up before I hit you. And then you lie about everything! This is why you can't be with someone. Now move!".

He didn't budge.

"I said you ain't going nowhere. You not leaving me over this mess".

"I'm going home to my house until you can learn how to be in a relationship. How would you like it if I did this to you with my ex?" I asked.

"I would beat his ass plain and simple" he grabbed my arm making sure I didn't leave.

"So maybe I should go pay Alexis a visit and start beating her ass and then come back here and beat your ass too" I yelled.

"Jaelynn first off your going to stop yelling and two you ain't beating no one". He pulled me with him as he walked back up to the house.

"Let me go I'm not staying here. I'm going home. So you can release my arm so I can leave". We both sat on the couch. He seemed bothered by this whole scene.

"I told you already you're not leaving me because of Alexis antics. I didn't do anything. If she did take that picture then she did. But I left right after. Nothing happened between us!".

"Let me tell you something I don't need this stress! I was fine by myself and I will always be fine by myself".

"You know what I'm sorry for whatever I did. I don't want to argue anymore about it. Let's just move pass this already".

"I'm going home so move" He was getting on my nerves.

He looked around and back at me "You're home already".

"I need to be by myself right now".

"Go upstairs and I'll leave you alone so you can calm down but you're not leaving this house so get comfortable".

"Watch me" getting up and running to the door but my short self compared to his y'all self didn't work. He threw me over his shoulders and walked us upstairs. He threw me on the bed "you're making this harder than it needs to".

Closing the door and locking it he walked up to the bed and crashed his lips onto mine. Well you know what happened then...

All forgiven