59.

*** I cant believe I got almost 60 chapters in this book already***

Jaelynn POV

After our game of clue... I wanted to pick up some things from the local market. Jillian agreed to accompany me and I figured why not bring zahrie with us. Before getting in the car I had zahrie sit in the back area of the trunk while I change her.

"Always when we go out you want to poop!" I playfully said. She turned to me and smiled.

"You ready to go with mama?" I asked

"You ready to go with mama?" I asked. She nodded and I picked her up and cleaned up whatever mess was in there. Buckling her in the car seat. Jillian came out and got in the front.

Elijah came out "make sure you take care of my princess". Rolling my eyes "we'll be fine. Don't worry about me or Jillian". He winked at me and went on inside.

We started on our journey to drive to the local market which was pretty far from where we stay. Jillian turned on the radio to have drake playing. Of course we all started acting stupid.

"Let me tell you. I'm not ready to go home" Jillian whined.

"I know me either. But I have clients hitting me up about when I was set to return".

"We don't have to go back. We can live out here. Just saying. You can broaden your business".

"Nah I can't. You crazy. I have way too much celeb cliente at the moment. And you can't either. You are a trainer for the celebs how you just going to up and move to the Bahamas?".

"Damn that's right! There you go busting my dreams" she joked. I smiled "well someone had to".

Just then out of nowhere a car came up next to me and bumped our car

Just then out of nowhere a car came up next to me and bumped our car. I jerked the steering wheel causing the car to swerve a little. Jillian was pissed "who the fuck and what the fuck is going on?!".

The car came at us again. This time swiping the side of my car. Zahrie started crying. Now I'm pissed. I stopped the car mid speed. The other car sped past me and kept going. Looking back at zahrie I tried keeping her quiet.

Jillian panted "yo someone tried to kill us!". I took off my shades and just made sure everyone was okay. A little shaken at the idea someone just tried to run us off the road. I didn't even want to continue driving.

Trying to call Elijah but I had no service out here. Jillian looked at me "so I guess fuck the food and go back".

I nodded and started driving back. The whole scene was playing over and over in my head. Touching my head because I felt like sweat was running down the side of my forehead. Wiping it with the back of my hand I notice it's blood. I must've cut myself when I hit my head on the side of the door.

Cussing at myself... I gave it a good ten minutes before I turned the car around and started heading back. "Jillian hand me a napkin out of the dashboard".

She handed me the napkin and I just kept it on my forehead. Just so the bleeding would stop. Once we reached the house Jillian sped out of the car and into the house. I unbuckled zahrie and carried her inside. Poor thing was scared earlier.

Renzo turned our way with wide eyes "what the hell happened you?!".

"Someone tried to run us off the road and I hit my head on the side of the window" walking past him and going to the sink to wet the napkin and clean my forehead.

"Yeah what the fuck we go out to get food and someone tries to kill us. And never mind we have a child in the car too" Jillian said.

//

Elijah POV

Renzo came down to where I was looking frantic. I raised my brow at him "what's up?".

"Yo Jaelynn just came back and she has a cut on her forehead and she told me someone tried to run them all off the road" he quickly said

"Huh? Are you serious?!" I got up and ran to where they were. First I checked on zahrie but she was fine but I still gave her a kiss. "It's okay princess". Looking over at Jaelynn she had a napkin on the side of her forehead. "Let me see". She moved the napkin and there was a nice size cut.

"It's hurts don't touch it" she whined. Smiling only because she's cute when she whine's at me. "I'm not going to touch it I just wanted to see it. Keep that napkin there and press on it. It'll stop the blood".

"Cant believe someone tried to kill us!" Jillian said. She looked a little shaken up.

"No one knows we are here. I didn't tell anyone and I know Jaelynn didn't mention it anyone" looking at Jillian and Renzo.

"I didn't say shit. So don't look my way" she said. Renzo smiled "and who the hell am I going to tell?".

Hearing Jaelynn laugh I turned to her "did you hit your head a little harder than you think?". She swatted me "no stupid! I just had a thought what if this crazy bitch faked her death just so she can come after us. I mean she did fake having amnesia. With her anything is possible".

"Hmm... I don't think so. Unless the detective is working with her as well" I said.

"She opens her legs for anyone. So I wouldn't be surprised".

"You need to lay down for a bit so you can relax from the eventful day you had. Cause now you're having crazy thoughts".

"Nah she might have a point. I mean out of nowhere she's found dead by numerous people. She's crazy enough to set this all up" Jillian said.

Shaking my head "you both need to go upstairs and relax a bit. We're leaving tomorrow anyway. So as of right now. Neither of you two go out alone especially with zahrie. It appears Jaelynn is a hot commodity at the moment. If you need anything Renzo or myself will get it".

Renzo cleared his throat. "What?" I asked not turning to him.

"I'm just saying it's hot in these streets so I think I might stay here too". Jaelynn laughed "that's Renzo".

We just have to make it out for us to leave tomorrow morning.