83.

JAELYNN POV

A few months later...

Call me crazy. But I planned this wedding down to a tee. And since I'm pregnant I would rather bring these two babies into the world with their parents being married. Elijah was somewhat surprised on how fast I put this wedding together. Don't ever underestimate me when it comes to planning things.

"Where is zahrie? She needs to put her dress on" I said. Jillian went to go look for her. That child since she's getting older... just has more attitude. Jillian came into the room with her "here she goes".

"Zahrie put this on!" She examines the dress and saw it was a princess dress and immediately she got excited. Sighing with relief that this wasn't going to be an issue.

After getting her dress on I let her sit in the chair so the lady could do her hair "wow she has a lot of hair" the woman said.

"I know she does" I joked.

Since zahrie was occupied I went back to get my makeup done. Jillian was getting her hair re touched up. "Are you nervous?".

"Not really. But once I step on the floor leading to the aisle then it'll hit me". I was nervous though. But I wasn't about to show it. Trying to make sure everyone was dressed and making sure no one was about to ruin my day.

"I'm surprised you didn't wait to do this after you give birth" Jillian said

"Girl, I thought about it but why wait. I'll have my hands full once the twins are here. So let's just do it now. I don't mind being belly and all walking down the aisle".

Jillian must've thought about what I said cause she was in a deep thought. Renzo came through the door and we both screamed "GET OUT!". He jumped and flew back to the door "Wait? Elijah wanted me to give you this".

"Renzo Listen You wasn't suppose to see us. So cover your eyes" I demanded. He sighed and covered his eyes "better?".

"Yes" I said. He handed me a velvet box. "Elijah said this was yours and he wants you to wear it now".

Opening the box I see it's a bracelet. I smiled "this is so cute". Feeling tears about to fill my eyes and ruin my makeup. "Tell him I said thank you. And you didn't see anything either" he nodded and felt his way out the room.

//

ELIJAH POV

Renzo came back in shaking his head "what happened?".

"I went in there and they both screamed at me to leave cause it's bad luck for me to see them. And your wife made me cover my eyes the entire time I was there".

Laughing at him "that sounds like something she would do. But how did she like it?".

"She loved it" Renzo took a seat on the bed. "Can't believe you are about to get married".