35.

The truest saying I've heard "you don't have to give someone a reason to dislike you. Be pretty, have your head on your shoulders..."—

Jaelynn POV

The shower after all that bullshit went actually well. The gifts were too cute. I️ got a little emotional when I️ saw the booties. Elijah was so into what went down he was wasn't too focused on the gifts too much.

I️ sat on the floor just separating some thing and putting them in the right places. Having my phone play some music so it wouldn't be too quiet. That's when I️ heard the front open and loud voices trailing through the house.

"Can you both shut up? Being so loud for what?. And who's slamming doors in this house?!" I️ yelled.

Renzo peaked his head inside "my badd I️ didn't think it would've slammed that hard".

Rolling my eyes playfully "Renzo don't be slamming doors in my house. Didn't your momma teach you that?".

He laughed "Nah you right. Oh and Elijah wants you to come downstairs".

"He can just never let me relax" Renzo helped me up and we both walked downstairs. There was a big box in my walkway.  "What in the world is this?". Smiling walking around it but Elijah pooped from behind it.

"Uh-uh you cant open it just yet" he smiled.

"What is it? You know I️ hate the suspense of surprises" I️ whined.

"Shhh.. and relax. I️ know you wanted something when we went out the other day. I️ talked you out of purchasing it because I️ wanted to get it for you both".

I'm confused what is he talking about "Renzo has Elijah been sipping henny again?".

He smiled and shook his head. Elijah grabbed my hand and kissed it "now you can open it".

Wasting no time I️ ripped off the paper and saw a big white box. I️ was too short to open it from the top. Pouting at Elijah he shook his head and to open it. All four sides fell revealing a stroller! The one I️ wanted!!

I️ jumped up and down in excitement forgetting I was pregnant for a minute. "Baby stop jumping or your going to have her right here".

"Thank you so much even though I've been a bitch to you lately" hugging him tight.

"It's hormones that's what I️ tell myself" Elijah said.

"That works then. Our baby will be flossin in this stroller". Posing with the stroller in every way possible. Renzo and Elijah just looked at each other trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with me.

Parking the stroller and turning my attention back on elijah. "Someone's birthday is tomorrow. What are we doing? And I️ say we as in all of us including me".

"I️ don't know. Haven't made a decision yet on what I'm doing. And you know if I️ go out you can't go".

"I️ can I️ just won't drink. Duh! Come on now". Elijah sometimes be acting so dumb. Like I'm really going to let my man go out alone and then something ends up happening.

//

The next morning since it was Elijah birthday I️ made a special breakfast for everyone. My friend Jillian is stopping by as well for food of course. In the kitchen I see Renzo already digging in as I'm placing the bacon on the big plate.

"Where is Elijah?" I️ asked him. With his mouth full he pointed to the garage area. Waddling to the garage I️ see Elijah outside taking pictures next to his brand new car he just got.

"Please tell me you are not out here taking pics for social media" walking up to him but stopped short so I️ wouldn't be in picture.

"Of course I️ am. Got to let people know how I'm stuntin' now". He changed positions and took another picture. Shaking my head at this man standing outside this time in the morning.

"Anyway don't stay out here too long. Or your breakfast will get eaten by Renzo. He's already on his  second plate" walking back inside it didn't take Elijah long to run inside to see Renzo getting more food.

"Damn Renzo you forgot other people live here? Elijah asked.

All Renzo could do is smile. One thing I'll give to Renzo he's so easy to deal with compared to Damian. I️ don't even know how Damian and Elijah met to begin with.

Elijah was too busy stuffing his face. After today he's going to have to go extra hard at the gym. "You not going to eat?" He asked me.

"No now. And plus she doesn't like bacon. It'll make me sick". Once Renzo heard that he went in on the bacon.

Hearing Elijah's phone go off. He was too busy eating he almost didn't answer it. His face lit up with a smile.

That better be his momma or someone in his family.

"Thanks Mum. Yes I'm eating good. Talk to you later okay" he hung up the phone. I️ had no idea he was still in contact with his mom.

"That was cute that she called you all the way from England" I️ said.

He nodded "yeah I️ haven't spoken to her in months". I️ guess I️ never asked about his parents before. But still... Hmm...

"Does she know about..." pointing to myself and my stomach. He didn't answer me instead he tried to pack more food in his mouth. The fuck.

"Elijah does she know?" I️ asked again. If he Ignores me again I'm throwing bacon at him.

"Know in what sense?" He's playing dumb. Picking up a piece of bacon and throwing it at him.

"Really? Bacon Jaelynn. How mature of you" he playfully said.

"You know what Elijah when you're ready to talk to me like an adult and not ignore questions that I'm asking you know where to find me" I️ stormed out and went upstairs.

How rude of him to basically not tell his mom about us or me. Or the fact I'm pregnant with her grandchild. What the fuck is the big secret?.