Alternate 1: Miss You

~Ending One~

The hats flew through the air like paper airplanes that we were throwing at each other just a few weeks ago. The sound of the crowd brought tears to my eyes and I held on tightly to Haruhi. Her sweet smile made me feel better.

"Wow." We whispered together, clutching each other in our damp hands.

"You know, nothing is going to change between us, right?" Haruhi blubbered through tears. The tiny rivers fell down her cheeks like a thunderstorm. I pushed our cheeks together and held her tight.

Shivering under my words, the girl pay my hair softly. "Never." She mumbled sweet promises into my ears as a wept.

"Are you guys done already?" Koaru sighed behind me.

"Hey, shut up." I heard Haruhi hiss over me, continuing to pat my head.

"Is she still crying?" Honey's sweetish voice echoed over my tears.

"I don't honk she would take it this badly." Kyoya, probably fixing his glasses, scrawling something in his book, added.

More footsteps added to the group, and my only assumption was the rest had showed up.

"She gonna be alright?" Hikaru's voice perked up.

I clutched on harder to Haruhi's blue robe. This was awful, why was anyone cheering.

"I can't believe my daughter is leaving today of all days!!" Tamaki cried. "We couldn't even have a party to celebrate." He blubbered.

Pulling away from Haruhi I eyed the group of men in front of me.

"How long do you have?" Koaru asked meekly.

"About 15 minutes." I sniffled. The group frowned.

"I really want to thank you all, really I do. I can't believe all these years went by so fast. I'm really going to miss you all."

Collectively, they all gather in an 'awe' moment.

"Haruhi,"

"Yeah?" She asked in the row of boys.

"I want to thank you for being my rock. If it weren't for you I don't think I could have handled these guys alone."

"Hey!" Tamaki snapped.

She just giggled. "No problem, we will keep in touch!" We hugged and I cried some more.

"Tamaki, where do I begin."

"You could start with my dashing good looks and my prince-like behavior." He seemed to pull out a rose from thin air. Where he kept those things... I'll never know.

"You never cease to make me smile. Your bubbly attitude and sweet smiles always cheered up my day. You really were like a father to me."

He pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "Oh you don't know how happy it makes me to know that you felt that way!"

I sighed, dusting him off, wondering how Haruhi would ever live with that poor man.

"Kyoya, where do I begin! I hope you learned a lot about me from righting in that book of yours!" I laughed, earning him a chuckle or two.

"I did." He nodded.

"You need to take a break and stop stressing. In my mind, you were always the coolest, and I strive to be a hard worker like you one day."

Kyoya smiled deeply, I pulled him in for a hug.

"Don't listen to anyone, you've always been a nice guy."