Notice

Hey hey hey! So listen everyone, I'm basically doing alternate ship endings now... Obviously Hikaru and Tess will be a definite choice, I got a few people saying they wanted a Kyoya and Tess, a Mori and Tess, and a Finn and Tess. I will be doing those, but I was wondering if you were looking for fluff or lemon.... Maybe like a soft lemon. Whether that's the tea curing theme or not, I would like to know. Want a strictly fluff Tori? Ok. But you want a lemony Tikaru? Can do. Maybe even Twess? (Twins and Tess). Dear JESUS you guys are a mess! Just kidding! But honestly, any ship, any kind. Maybe even a plot. DISCLAIMER THO: I won't do anything real sad, want these endings to be happy, unlike that last one. And also, these aren't going to be super duper long.

So you want that fluffy Tori with the plot based off Valentine's Day?

Maybe, Tyoya... In a library?

Anything, even mega specific things. I really want to give back to you guys on the massive support this has gotten, and I haven't said thank you enough. Shout outs will be given to their respectable contributors as well.

ONE LAST THING!!! I'm only one person, so if you story doesn't get picked, or I don't do it completely to your standards.... I'm sorry in advance. While I would love to give you all you own chapters, I might not be able to. I'll probably only do one or two stories per ship. So if you like someone else's let it be known!!!! The more you like the idea, the apt I am to do it.

SO THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL SUPPORT YOU GIYS. BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER LAME-O STORIES FOR ME. OK I LOVE YOU ALLL!!! Biiiieeee!!!