chapter 3 First Day

( Penny) i get wake up by a phone call i forget to set a alarm but then i did not know when i had to be up Brendon really did not tell me anything about when i had to be up and ready worked for him on my first but the phone called wake me up anyways  and i pick up my phone i heard a vocie i know to will now . ( Penny) I was Brendon oh Brendon sorry i musted have slept in all ( Brendon) it okay just let know your new Job started today i let get all already but i will need in my room in a hour or so if that okay with you ( Penny ) yes that more then okay with me Brendon i am get up now i will be in your room on time . ( Brendon) Good then and remember anything like on me for now ( Penny) Thank you very much again bye for now as i hang up the phone then i forget i did not call my Mom when i get here i forget so i send qucik text let her know i get here safe and that i would call but i was to busy to . ( Penny) i know she understand as i send the message i get my things ready to take a shower and head to the bath room which by the way had a very nice shower to i finshed my shower fast to make time for another things i had to do as i had my clothes layed out on the bed . ( Penny) I was going for Job like look the best i could even if all i really had in clothes was famdon shirt and all but i try to look the part i dry up my hair put it in to nice bun and i even put on little make up and put on my glasses in order to see i was ready i eat a quick breakfast and then brush my teeth .

( Penny) Made sure my breath was freash and good smelling for when i was talk to Brendon it was and i smell good to i grabed my bag and phone and head out as walked to Brendon room which was not at all far from mine i knocked on the room and waited for some one to open it. ( Penny)  Then finally someone open it it was Brendon he had big smile  ( Penny) On his face as he looked at me ( Brendon) it nice to see you again Penny you look nice today come in silly me ( Penny) as i stepped into the room his room for sure was way bigger then mind it was like a house as i looked around sorey i hope my clothes is okay . ( Penny ) I dont have much nice looked clothes for Job like this ( Brendon) No stop dont even i want you be comfortable in this Job so no dress code wear what want wear what make you okay it all i ask now let get all the things i need you look thought i could help but look at Brendon he was never more good looked in person . ( Penny) I could beleive i was this lucky to be able to see him everyday and be worked for him but no i cant i am here do job not crush on him or look at him like this snap out of it Penny ( Brendon) Penny Penny ( Penny) yes sorry great way go Penny he proubly saw you  staring at him . ( Penny) yes i am sorry what say i promise not was like this i gusses i am still awake up that all ( Brendon) i said would like a drink and it okay i get dont be sorry ( Penny) i am good but thank you ( Brendon) okay will i get the papers here i need you to go thought and all here you .

( Brendon ) Sorry i know there alot i do but i guesse or like i said not go at this at i know math i do but not so good at it that why i hired you to do all of this for me ( Penny) okay then so you want go thought these and fix what i can ( Brendon) yes that it i know it alot again but i belive in you i know you can do it . ( Brendon) And trust me i dont expect you to finsh this in day and all however take is fine as long as it get that all that matters to me so take all the time you want with these okay ( Penny) okay then so what else is there for to do today.  ( Brendon) will i need give all thw accounts to my banks and other thing i am trust yoy with all this Penny okay this most my life as Brendon hand me  a paper and few cards as will ( Brendon) You keep these in case i lose mine okay and i trust not to use them only if you need to in way ( Penny) of couser Brendon . ( Penny) I am tell you can trust i never dream to take your Money or do any bad to you i am a fan after all oh no sorry i did not say that now you proubly think i am a crazy fan girl ( Brendon) no not at all i already know you where a fan and i will appreciate that i do but this a Job and all ( Penny) yes i get it . ( Brendon) I am joking of couser i okay been fan it make it more fun for so i get ask what your favitore song ( Penny) i dont know if i can pick you guys have so many good ones what had been your favitore song to work on ( Brendon) i am same as you i dont know so many to pick one anyways i like for you .

( Brendon) To come see where we be playing tonight you can work all that tonight by the way how is your room is it your liking ( Penny) oh yes that in more sorry it just so big and nice i feel bad you have to pay for it ( Brendon) no dont feel bad okay your pay back by worked for me take this load off me think of it that way okay so dont okay . ( Penny) i will try not Brendon did you really trust me that much to work for you i mean dont really know me that will not said i am bad person not say that in a bad way but will ( Brendon) i know it silly your right i dont know but i can see your a good person i see in your eyes in way i know werid but i just know it plus your super smart . ( Brendon) From what i read and all so that why and you should be getting use to it me you are going be hang out alot after all your worked for me ( Penny) it okay with it the Job i been waited for so you said you want to show me something ( Brendon) oh yes let just grabed my phone and we can go just hold on as he walk way . ( Penny) And i started to stare at him again why at least this time he was face me while i did it sorry i could not help it finally he turned back around to face me so stopped looked at him and tryed to look at something else ( Brendon) So you ready to head out then ( Penny) yeah i am oh i cant forget these as i grabed all the papers he give and the cards as will put them in my bag . ( Brendon) That very true i want show where my band be played tonight which you will be able to see the show all places we go right in front ot back stage if like it up to you and all i like to work hard at your job which i already know you will but i like you to have fun to this is my way of you doing that if you dont mind i mean it all up to you .

( Penny) Was he kidding me of couser i dont mind it not only the best thing yet but i had to act cool as i said something back to him ( Penny) yeah it good with me sound fun thank you as he smile at me which by way everytime he dose that it make me want melt but i try keep it cool and not do that because then he think i am crazy.  ( Penny ) For sure as we get to  ( Penny) The big floor of the hotel there was a man stand there with Brendon name on it ( Brendon) oh there he is come this will be your ride  as he take my hand out no where and we ran up to the guy with the sign ( Brendon) hello yes i am Brendon Urie. ( Brendon)   This my accountant and will her name Penny she worked for me let go now i have alot to show you Penny your going to like ( Penny) i still could belive Brendon was hold on to my hand his hand felt so warn and good i did not want lwt go of his hand  and i hope that he woukd not let go of my hand to. ( Penny) But as soon as he get in the car he did which made sad but i did not show it as i smiled at him and he smiled back me these great smiles he was put on he finally get there as yet again he take me by the hand which i did not mind at all i was happy he did as he walked into this big build ( Brendon) this it so big right is this not so cool look this is the stage . ( Brendon) See oh i cant wait for you to meet the rest of my band and see the show your going to love it i know ( Penny) your right i already know i love it even if it my first show ( Brendon) what wow really oh will it going be good first show to i will make sure of that okay ( Penny) oh Brendon you dont thank you as he made cute face at me ( Penny) thank you for all of this really .