chapter 8 Not the same Brendon

( Penny) Hey Brendon you said you wanted to talk me i am here what is it ( Brendon) oh i just want make it clear that i am okay with you Dallas been a think and all and sorry i freaked out in way for you not tell me about it . ( Penny) Oh Brendon dont be in a way i should told you i mean do work for you after all and Dallas in your band so should told but dont be sorry ypu have nothing to be sorry about ( Brendon) i just wanted to make sure that all . ( Penny) Okay thanks that nice of but like i said your fine so now that here i know it not my time to work but i am already here so you need to do some work ( Brendon) yeah your going hate me but i have yet to send out these files . ( Brendon) You fixed for i was meaning to do it but i forget you think you could take care that for me ( Penny) of couser yeah you know i should just send them out for you now on to that way you wont forget ( Brendon) yeah that good idea . ( Penny) I will be right back then as Penny walks way ( Brendon) see your fine with her and Dallas been a couple see i told you could do you just need found a girl for self that all ( Brendon) yeah that what i do ( Penny) so papers all send out for you need me take care these to .

As Penny see some more papers stick out of Brendon ( Brendon) yeah can please do so ( Penny) That what i am here for ae Penny get hold of the papers ( Penny) You know i get the thing just for these i am going ran back to my room to get if that okay with you . ( Brendon) yeah sure you go do that ( Penny) okay be right back then Dallas comes into Brendon room ( Dallas ) yeah man i thought i come and visted my will where is she ( Brendon) who ( Dallas) you know my girlfreind Penny that who is she not worked today . ( Brendon) Oh Penny yeah she want to go get something from her room she should be back ( Dallas ) okay cool i cant wait so ready for the show tonight looks like it going be a big one to but then again you like big shows right . ( Brendon) I do just then Penny comes in ( Dallas) there My baby come here as Dallas gives Penny a long kiss and Brendon just looked at them both as this happend ( Dallas) oh sorry so forget you where here Brendon i just want stop by because i miss you baby did you miss me to ( Penny) yes of couser Dallas . ( Dallas) will i let get back at it to work i see at tonight show and after the show for your date okay ( Penny) yeah see you then as Dallas give Penny kiss on the cheek and walks way ( Penny) sorry about that Brendon ( Brendon) no it fine dont be sorry it okay.

( Penny) i get the thing for your files this way then way be where you need them i can even file them for you that way you can found them easy ( Brendon) it blows my mind how smart you really Smart with a gooe heart to ( Penny) thanks Brendon you have good heart to . Know it will better get work on this these files or not ( Penny) Going file them self i am right Brendon laughed ( Brendon) and funny to is there something your not Dallas is a lucky guy Penny just smiles gosw back to worked on the papers . ( Brendon) Penny ( Penny) yes you may take break early today go get self good lunch and rest you earn it for sure ( Penny) thank you Brendon you sure dont want me to get something for lunch ( Brendon) no better yet i love if you have lunch with you know as freinds and all . ( Penny) I love to Brendon but i promise Dallas i go see him i am sorry maybe ( Brendon) no forget it okay i cool go see Dallas you guys spend sometime togther it cool i go get myself lunch ( Penny) Brendon you sure i could ( Brendon) no it cool go ( Penny) okay thank you Brendon . ( Brendon) Yeah no promble i just have lunch all to myself like i was do why why Dallas for all people him ( Penny) i am here Dallas where are you just then Dallas comes from behide Penny ( Dallas ) here i am as he warpes his arms around Penny wasted ( Dallas ) miss me much .

( Penny) Maybe i did ( Dallas) what why just maybe come here as then started to kiss but all Penny can think about is Brendon as then kiss how Sad he looked as Penny left the room ( Dallas) okay something wrong what is it ( Penny) why would think something wrong . ( Dallas) will it seem your mind some where else ( Dallas) Maybe that why ( Penny) no i am good just come here as Penny kisses Dallas and keep on kissing ( Penny) Brendon i am back listen thanks for give that early break means alot really you did not have to but did Brendon hello where are you . ( Brendon) Oh Penny sorry i was in the back room how was time with Dallas ( Penny ) it was good thanks again so what you doing back there oh not much actally i found this it for you ( Penny) a book ( Brendon) yeah it book i read i thought you meant like it ( Penny) thanks Brendon. ( Penny ) This nice i get to read it soon so i better get back to work is all if i want finsh all this up for so we can both leavn and get ready for tonight show ( Brendon) oh yeah it going be good one to how liked the tour life so far ( Penny) it is alot to get use to but will i like it ( Brendon) that good to hear . ( Brendon) Yeah sure is true me i did not get use to right way to tell you the trust get home sick alot the pass two weeks or so how your Famy by the way ( Penny) oh good then happy for i video chat with them onces and a while ( Brendon) then musted be very proude there Daughter .

( Penny) Sure hope so ( Brendon) i know then would ( later in the day ) ( Penny) will all done Brendon is okay if go now i can let get ready for the show and i can get ready for the show my self as will ( Brendon) yeah go head i see at show then ( Penny) yeah see you then as Penny no longer there it show time as Brendon. Get ready in the dress room for the show with tryed not to have Penny in the back of his mind there knock on the door ( Dallas) yeah man your ready we on in 5 ( Brendon) yeah be right just about done ( Dallas) okay we be out there waited as Dallas closed the door . ( Brendon) Okay here then go on stage Dallas is the last one to go on stage as he gives Penny a kiss Brendon just watched on then their pull him on stage as the show started Penny watched on from behide stage and all every now and Dallas wickes at Penny and Brendon looks at Penny when he can as will . The show over as Dallas rans to Penny and hugs and Brendon still watched on this whole time ( Dallas) will let get all clean up Babe me you have a date to go on as Brendon watched them walk way hold hands and he dose really like to see it but he still looked he make his way to his dress room . ( Penny) It was other great Date Dallas really thank your to nice to me i had great ( Dallas) you mind if i come in ( Penny) okay then as Brendon see Dallas go into Penny room and that all he see ( Penny) wait Dallas what you doing not ready i cant ( Dallas) why i thought we liked each other .

( Penny) We do but not ready for that i want to be all right when it comes to that moment you get right ( Dallas) okay yes i get i am sorry as he kissed her Cheek ( Dallas) i let rest now my pretty one ( Penny) thank Dallas be so understand.  ( Dallas) no promble good night Baby ( Penny) night Dallas Just then Brendon see Dallas come out Penny room and back to his this in way make Brendon feel better that he want back to his room and did not stay in Penny room .