chapter 18 Night of love to be

It was the end of a show that Guys just played and then all deiced to go out for drink after the show as then want long Penny want with them to then drink till Dallas get to the point ( Penny) Dallas maybe you should slow it down you already had alot to drink ( Dallas) i am good baby dont worry . ( Dallas) Right Brendon ( Brendon) maybe she right man you should slow it down ( Dallas) oh now you on her side i thought we where freind ( Brendon) we are i am just said but you do what want it all on you not on me ( Dallas) that you get right ( Penny) fine Dallas as Penny get up . ( Dallas ) Where you going as Dallas get hold of Penny hard to say ( Penny) stop i am going to rest room let me go your hurt me ( Brendon) let go man ( Dallas) fine go then i am only playing as Penny walks way ( Dallas) so what is it with you Brendon i see what your doing how look at her. ( Brendon) Dude this not you had to much to drink now okay just dont say more ( Dallas) what if i do want say more will what are you check out my girl ( Brendon) no okay i am going get some air ypu stay here okay dont drink anymore . As Brendon get up but he lied to Dallas he was not going get some air no he was going to go check on Penny make sure she was okay as he wait outside of the rest room she come out wiping her eyes ( Brendon) are you okay where you ( Penny) this haf nothing to do with .

( Penny) You Brendon okay ( Brendon) oh but it dose i care for you and your feels okay as Brendon take hold of her hand he a asshole i know and i ask my self again why you with him when it me you should be with will as he now hold on to both of Penny hands Penny had yet to back way . ( Penny) Because okay i am fine now i have to get back as Penny keeps on walking with Brendon walking behide her then get back found Dallas there with more drink already as Penny seat next to him and tryed to not think about much that going on . Soon it get late and Penny help Dallas in to his car which she had to drive because Dallas is to drunk to drive Brendon watched on gose over and taps on the window of the car where Penny at as Penny pulls down the window ( Brendon) i can drive you both home if you like . ( Penny) i am okay i get thank you ( Brendon) okay be safe i see you at the hotel as Penny drives way and Brendon drives after her ( Dallas) Penny Penny then Dallas just falls sleep or more like knocks out of how drunk he is soon then get to the hotel . And Penny having a hard time gettring Dallas off the car Brendon see and he gose and helps her ( Brendon) her let get him okay as then both walk up to there rooms Brendon hold or more like carrying Dallas soon then get to Penny room as Penny opens the door ( Penny) i get from here thank you .

( Brendon) okay then i see you tomorrow then ( Penny ) yeah as Penny brings in Dallas and lays him on her bed and leavns him some water and pills as she lays next to him he still so passed out as she tryed get some rest but she cant she get up get her card key for the room . And locks the room of her room as she now stood in front  Of Brendon door double thinking about knocked on the door or not as she then finale just knocks on the door and Brendon opens right way and see Penny stand at his door way ( Penny) we need talk about what happend . ( Brendon ) Okay you mean the kiss when we kiss ( Penny) yes that and alot another thing can i ( Brendon) yeah come in and Dallas ( Penny) by far still knock out he wont be wake up anytime soon ( Brendon) okay will you want talk then let talk.  ( Penny) okay then why did you do it why you kiss me ( Brendon) really why maybe because it what i been tell you this whole time that i love you i fall for you i am in love with and i know it wrong but hell i dont want be right it what i feel and i cant help it as Brendon walk up close to Penny now . ( Penny) Will it not right at all tell right now ( Brendon) is that what you really think or is that what your telli g your self just to get by Brendon now so close tp Penny hold her watied in his one hand ( Penny) it true okay it is i dont ( Brendon) you dont love me .

As Brendon kisses Penny and she back way at first ( Penny) no no i cant it not ( Brendon) Penny it is it what is meant to be as Brendon kiss her again but then time Penny kisses him back and and then keep on kissing then Brendon locks the door as keep kissing. Brendon started kiss on Penny neck as grabeds on to him with all she has then Penny take off Brendon shirt as Brendon take off Penny shirt then still kissing as Brendon carry Penny in his arms and off to his bed then go as he gently put Penny on his bed . Brendon gose on to kissing Penny all on and her neck and more and he gose more down he unbuttons her pants and soon Penny just in her under clothes then Brendon take off his pants as then out no where Penny get up pushed Brendon on the bed get on top of him . Brendon just looked at her ( Penny) what is it ( Brendon) your so beautiful that all then Brendon about pull her in for kiss when Penny pulls way ( Penny) wait Brendon if we are going to ( Brendon) oh yeah sorry it only if you want to ( Penny) can i trust you.  ( Brendon) i never dream of hurt you pretty one as Brendon touched Penny face with his hand and then kiss again make pretty love as then lay down next to each other after all happend then Brendon put his hand around Penny waisted and kisses her cheek ( Brendon) i love you Penny .

( Penny) i think i love you to Brendon as she turned around and kisses Brendon then lay there for a while but then Penny remember about Dallas and get up and started getting dress ( Brendon) wait where you going ( Penny) Brendon this was bad already what we did i cant stay even if i want to so bad but i just. ( Penny) I cant stay Brendon not i get go ( Brendon) Penny Penny but Penny had already walk out the door and Brendon again was left there lone but with smile on his face for sure but he wonding now what Penny was going to do next was she going to break up with Dallas now that Penny told him . She loved him as will and if that was true then why was she in such hurry to get back to Dallas did Brendon win Dallas back now or did this mean anything to her Brendon want to know it all he know he wanted to be with Penny but did Penny want be with Brendon did she really love him . Like she said she did Penny get back to the room to still found Dallas knocked out happy he still was knocked out was Penny feeling bad at all for what she did for the first time she did not but she know if Dallas know what want on then he want to beat Brendon ass for sure . But what was she to do now as she layed on the bed next to Dallas to her best wished that it was Brendon as she tryed fall sleep all she could think about was Brendon and what just happend between both of them and that yes yes she did love him his to .