chapter 5 Dallas Dallas

( Dallas ) Hey Penny wait up hold on ( Penny) hey Dallas ( Dallas ) hey where you head off to ( Penny) work Brendon need to do something for him you know i do work for him and all ( Dallas ) yeah i know that wait up you need some company ( Penny) sure of couser in my head was having secound thought about it but this be my time to know if Dallas is a nice guy .( Penny) And why dose he like me ( Penny) so Dallas ( Dallas) yeah ( Penny) werid question are ypu single Dallas laughed ( Dallas ) i am why as hw smiles at Penny ( Penny) what would say is your type when comes to girls and do you have a type ( Dallas) i do have type and i guess belive or not like nerd girls and all the nerder the better . ( Dallas) And beside that i dont care for much of anything else ( Penny) is that so that good to know ( Dallas) is it as put on a ever bigger smile ( Dallas ) now i ask you the same thing ( Penny) oh would look at that we here so get go cant be late Brendom waited for me as fast walk way from Dallas i am walked . ( Penny) So fast i dont see where i am going that bumed into Brendon ( Brendon) hello to you to want you walking way from fast ( Penny) oh Brendon sorry oh nothing just did not want be late that all ( Brendon) okay dont worry your not come there somethings i need you to do. ( Penny) Okay by way i happy let know that fixed few others you did not know needing fixing it all good now ( Brendon) thanks Penny your the best as he smiled that such good smile he was dose smile ( Penny) i wish i could have smile because of but no stop your here work not anything else okay .

( Brendon) Hold on i think that the door stay here as Brendon walks way and soon Penny hear him talk to someone else she peaks out her head to see it Dallas Brendon talked to Dallas ( Penny ) what is he doing here why is he here soon he can see Brendon walked back to where she is and she make it seem she was not spying on them ( Brendon) Sorry about it was just Dallas . ( Penny) It okay so sorry if i asked you dont get to tell me but what did he want ( Brendon) oh not much to talk about the next show that all we all flying out tonight to your next show dont worry i get coverd on it all scent only been worked for me for a couple of days . ( Penny) oh no Brendon i cant have you do that it to much done for me ready i will pay for it if not i take bus or something ( Brendon) No you work for me now and i want make sure good with everything okay dont worry go you can will i found other way for you to pay me back okay so yes . ( Brendon) Your flying with us but for now i need you take care of all this okay here let show you as Brendon shows Penny some papers ( Penny) okay i know what i get do you dont worry about this at all i get i fix this for you right way you go do what you have to do i get this ( Brendon) thank you again Penny your the best as Brendon walks way . ( Penny) This to easy as Penny started work on the papers soon it get later and Penny almost done ( Brendon) hey how it going Penny i bring some lunch i hope this is okay ( Penny) will actally i am all done this all fix for you know ( Brendon) really ( Penny) yes really ( Brendon) oh thank you Penny thank you really are the best ( Penny) no thank you Brendon .

( Penny) For give me this Job doing what i love and for someone i look up to it best Job i could have and also thank you for this lunch it looks good to ( Brendon) no promble i mean been worked hard and mean look what you did for me you save me again enjoy your lunch ( Penny) wait where you off to ( Brendon) oh to have my lunch that all . ( Penny) would like have lunch togther if that okay with you( Brendon) You i would really like that let go get my lunch i will be back ( Penny) okay i will be here waited ( Penny) okay Penny dont get to exicted it lunch okay that a nothing more ( Penny) so what ot something he seem happy about . ( Penny) Shh let me enjoy this Brendon back now with his lunch ( Brendon) okay then shall we eat then ( Penny) we shalle as then started to eat ( Brendon) so how like it so far the work and all not worked you to hard i an ( Penny) no not all i love it very nice your to nice to me not that it bad thing just not use to it that all . ( Brendon) Okay that good will what i know i picked the right person for the Job for sure your smart your fast and your just great all around i am lucky i found you before someone else found you and take you from me ( Brendon) so werid question has Dallas talk to you ( Penny) yes he stopped on way to come and see you . ( Brendon) Did he listing i am all for my Man Dallas and i know he likes but i dont know i think you should get to know each other first see what happend from there you know just to make sure that ( Penny) wow you in way make seem like Dallas had something to hide ( Brendon) no not at all just i think it right thing to do .

( Penny) Okay then i think so to you see Dallas is nice i guy i think he is but i dont know if i like him you know ( Brendon) oh i see so not into Dallas ( Penny) i dont know it just i am not into him but i dont know how tell him with out hurting his feel you see this werid to say but i have eyes for someone else but not even sure he like me ( Brendon) oh i see will maybe you should let me talk to Dallas about it . ( Brendon) I can let know with out hurting his feels and all ( Penny) you think that be the right think to do ( Brendon) yeah i think so you dont want lead him on it just make worst ( Penny) and you be willing to do that for me ( Brendon) yeah it no big deal it hurt him little but by me tell him he get over sooner ( Penny) thank you Brendon mean alot your doing this for me . ( Brendon) Oh it no big deal you already done so much for me so me i want do more for you as will plus it the best way to do this by way maybe this person that do like will the only way to found out if that person like you is to show them that you like them that what i belive would do it ( Penny) i make sure remember that thanks Brendon . ( Brendon) The lunch was Good i should have lunch with you more if that okay ( Penny) i really like that Brendon ( Brendon) cool then i see tonight when we fly out ( Penny) Yes you will bye for now thank you for all you do for me mean alot Brendon ( Brendon) Same gose for you Penny as Penny walks way with Smile on here face . Soon Penny smile gose she see Dallas coming her way she walks the other way fast that way Dallas wont see her and she make it just on time for him to pass and not see her she wait in till Dallas in not longer there walks back to her room as fast as she can in case Dallas comes back she make to her room and closes the door .

( Dallas ) Hey Man where Penny i thought she was here before ( Brendon) she was i let her go she done with what i had her to do for me why ( Dallas) so did you talk to her about what i said ( Brendon) about that Dallas i dont know how tell this but Penny has feeling for another guy ( Dallas ) what you mean ( Brendon) she dose like you that way . ( Dallas ) Did she tell you this ( Brendon) no but i can tell man sorry maybe you should just let go found another girl ( Dallas) who is this other guy and what he have that i dont that she like him so much did she say anything about this guy anything at all like name or something ( Brendon) no she did not say much about this guy really . ( Dallas) Will she may not like but you know what i am not give up that easy i like her and i want go out with her so i will i get her to like you will see ( Brendon) Dallas is that really a good idea at all ( Dallas) i be fine you will see when i am done with her she like me alot and she be mine ( Brendon) but Dallas oh great i made it worst . ( Brendon) Now what i am going to do will i just have to tell Penny later for now we get pack we be leaving night as Brendon gose back into his room to pack ( Penny) No i know Mom i fine we head to next city tonight yes i am good no i dont need money yes Mom okay i love you to bye ( Dallas ) your Mom seem to miss you . ( Penny) oh sorry you scared me how you get in here ( Dallas ) your door was just opend sorey i did not mean to scary listen Penny i like i dont know if you know that and all ask you give a chance to show you i am good guy okay please at all ask what you say and if it dose work i leavn you alone will ( Penny) okay just one day okay.

( Dallas ) Thank you Penny thank you really you wont regretted okay bye for now as Dallas walks way