Chapter 19 She meant be mine

Brendon i wake up wished Penny was wake up by my side but she was there no she was in her bed with Dallas by her side not me who really loved her as he thought about what just happend last night a smile come on his face as he thought about he wonded if Penny was think about it to . Dallas wake up finale to not found Penny on the bed with him he get up and then found out he was so hang over he heard the shower so he guess Penny was in the shower as he made his way to the rest room and found Penny in there as he take off his clothes . And want into the shower with her and started to kiss on her neck Penny quickly get way from him ( Penny) stop Dallas i am going be late for work anyways as she get towel and jump out of the shower ( Dallas) what wrong are you mad at me . ( Penny) what do you think you were totally drunk last night went overboard you try to hurt me or you did hurt me by holding me back for no reason ( Dallas) I did I'm sorry I don't remember anything that happened last night I must have really gotten really drunk . ( Penny) Yeah you did i am sure sorry i have no time for this Dallas have to go to work I'm going to be great talk more about it at lunch okay eat something and take a shower you smell ( Dallas ) fine  fair enough I'm sorry I love you.

A Penny had already walked out the door and she didn't say it back to him Penny wasn't sure if she was mad Dallas or she just didn't want anything to do with him anymore and she made her way to Brendon office he had to admit she was nervous to see Brendon again.  To what have happened last night not that she  had regretted it. But she did not know what to do at this point or what to think or if you had came to terms that you did about Brendon  as well but she didn't know how to deal with the whole thing or what to do next. A deep breath as she turned the knob door to Brendon office and there he was just standing it's like he was waiting for her ( Penny) good morning Brendon how you doing this morning ( Brendon) I'm great You last night but I'd be better if you were with me.  ( Penny) going to work and not to socialize so can we get to working ( Brendon) okay so we're going to play that game like nothing happened like last night like we didn't share a moment last night you didn't tell me you love me last night ( Penny) please don't do this to me right now Brendon I can't . ( Brendon) you can't or you won't what are you so scared of that Dallas will find out I am find out but telling myself is Brendon starts to walk away out of his office but soon Penny stop some dead in his tracks ( Penny)  what are you crazy if you tell him or he finds out you will kill you ( Brendon)  I like to see him try I don't care I love you.

( Penny) you don't make this easy on me Brendon  do you realize what I did I betrayed your friend I slept with you you don't know how bad I feel for doing all of this you don't know how bad I feel for falling in love with you ( Brendon) so you do love me then ( Penny) of course I do you and me can never be it's wrong what I did. ( Brendon) or we can run away in Dallas will never have to find out and we can live and love each other forever ( Penny) can't let you do that I can't let you let everything that you work hard for behind just for me Dallas will find out sooner or later something's going on. ( Brendon) I don't care for you I'm going to leave everything behind even my career even the money doesn't matter who live alone will live with the love that we have for each other ( Penny) give me some time please that's all I ask from you you really do care for me you'll give me that. ( Brendon) I do care for you a lot find them I'll give you the time you need to figure it all out I just know that if something happens I'm not going to give up on this I will make it that means you are together forever ( Penny) that's fine with me I just need to figure things out so as of now hands off of each other just for now. ( Brendon) it's hard to do but if you say you just need to figure things out that's fine with me as long as you end up with me at the end ( Penny) okay I'm going to get back to work you should do the same ( Brendon) I'm beautiful I'll do that just for you ( Penny) no mention about this to Dallas at all okay.

( Brendon) fine I won't say anything for now Brendon Walks back to his desk and Penny gets to work he notices every so often as she's working there Brendon still stares at her this point she doesn't mind at all because she has feelings for him as well and what she really wants.  To do is get up and kiss him And she thinks about the first kiss they had it in the several other kisses that happened after she touches her lips with her mouth trying to not let Brendon notice but he does know this has he smiled back at in Winks his eye at her at the same time. It's lunch time as Penny gets her things and gets ready to leave but then Brendon  stops her dead in her tracks ( Brendon) wait don't go fully thinking about just a little bit ago don't think I didn't see you I saw you touch her like with your fingers.  As you thought about ( Brendon) what was it you were thinking about he's now still holding on to her hand ( Penny) it's nothing I wasn't thinking about anything what are you talking about ( Brendon) don't lie to me I know when your lying I know you too well already you were thinking about it why aren't you. ( Penny) about what what are you talking about I have to go I have to meet Dallas she tried to get her hand away from Brendon ( Brendon) exactly what I'm talking about you were thinking about when me and you first kissed and more in the many more times we kissed you can't stop thinking about it right like I can't .

( Penny) maybe so but I shouldn't act on it Brandon I have to go Dallas  can come in any minute about this later I have to go now if you finally gets her hand free from Brendon ( Brendon) fine then I just want you to know that I'm not going to be okay with him touching you Penny. Had already walked out the door ( Dallas) hey are you still mad at me I hope not I really am sorry for the way I acted please forgive me I love you Penny I mean a lot to me I promise I won't ever happen again Dallas hold on to both of Penny hands at this point pennings out real bad at what she did. She really did not want to hurt Dallas's feelings but she knew she had no feelings for him she think she never did she thinks she was constipating for someone she really wanted to be with  which was Brendon he was in a big mess and she didn't know what to do. ( Penny) I know Dallas I feel the same way I forgive you I'm sorry it's okay ( Dallas) thank you I really do mean it I'm glad he gave me another chance I promise I won't ever behave like that again I don't know I would what I would do without you Penny. ( Dallas)  You mean a lot to me I would hate if anybody took you away from me ( Penny) I can't do it anymore Brendon I'm hurting his feelings but I don't love him I love you as Penny stepped back into Brendon office ( Brendon) I know you do but if you want to be with me you have to end it with him he has to know .

( Penny) do a Brendon and I don't want him to hurt you I don't want you guys to fight over me ( Brendon) look at me I know it's not easy I know but it's the only way he has to know if you want me to tell him I will or if you want to tell him I'll back you up . ( Penny) I'm not sure yet Brendon but I do know I love you as Penny kisses Brendon ( Dallas) hey Penny you as then Penny back way from Brendon and Dallas gose to hit Brendon as he dose punch him ( Penny) oh my God no Dallas.  Get off of him ( Dallas) defending him what the hell is going on here Penny ( Penny) please just please get off of him don't hurt him ( Dallas) okay then explain before I kill this mother fucker ( Brendon) I like to see you try man.