chapter 7 Manny Dates

( Brendon) Penny how did your date go with Dallas just wonding and all ( Penny) it was nice belive it or not i think Dallas is a very nice guy i think maybe i was wrong about you know ( Brendon) yeah your right sorry i should have not speak so bar about my freind really that was in bad tast of me listen he is a nice guy and i am glade that . ( Brendon ) everything want will on the date ( Penny ) thanks Brendon i am to we actallyed have another date tonight after the show i think we meant go see a movie or something ( Brendon) oh that so sound great ( Penny) Brendon is everything okay you seem upset or not yourself ( Brendon ) no i am good just terid that all . ( Brendon) i did not get alot sleep last night had alot on my mind you know with the tour and all ( Penny) oh i see i am sorry hear that maybe i should go and you can try to take a nap it make you feel better ( Brendon) no i am good just need something get my energy back you think you could get me something like that to drink if not to much . ( Penman  yeah i can do that i be right back you just take a seat okay i be back as Penny walks way Brendon take a seat ( Brendon) why i am over think this so much it Penny she works for my freind like her i cant and wont it not right no she my worker that all Penny back now . ( Penny) Here this should work i get you monster these use to work for me all the time when i had to stay up and study alot here you go drink some ( Brendon) thank you yeah i think it worked now ( Penny) i still think you should of take a nap but if you say your feeling better then okay you are good right .

( Brendon) Yeah i am all up to speed now feeling way better let get some work due ( Penny) okay then you tell me what i have to do i will get right to working on it ( Brendon) these paper need some fixing and all it help alot if you could get these done by today . ( Penny) no promble you get as Penny started to get to work on it as Brendon Just looked at her work  ( Penny) Did you need anything else Brendon as Penny see Brendon just looked at her ( Brendon) no it okay sorry i have go do. ( Brendon)  something you will be okay here right ( Penny) yeah i am good you go do what you need i get this ( Brendon ) okay then good as Brendon walks way ( Brendon) Okay pull it togther man it just a girl it just Penny you can be cool your not going there okay no way okay take deep breath and let out . ( Brendon) You go in there and be a boss okay ( Brendon) yeah i can do it no no i cant i really cant yes i can as he walks back into the room ( Brendon) Penny ( Penny) yes Brendon ( Brendon) nevermind i just wanted say your doing a great job that all ( Penny) thanks Brendon mean alot to me coming from someone like you. ( Brendon) No promble ( Penny) Brendon ( Brendon) yeah ( Penny) you really think Dallas is a nice guy for me to go out with i mean i am asked because he your freind ( Brendon) will just tell her what you really think say it now ( Brendon) yeah Dallas in good in my book you should so keep on going out with him as Brendon focues a smile .

( Penny) Okay just wanted to hear it from you be his freind all ( Brendon) yeah in Dallas hand your in good hands okay ( Penny) okay good i better get back to work if i want finsh this today for you ( Brendon) oh yeah i let get back at that as Brendon walks way now thinking of what he said again mind going all over.  The place about Penny and her going out with Dallas  What Brendon did not know is that Penny was some how in the same mind set as will but she would show she know she never had a chance with Brendon so deeply she still had these feels for Brendon.  But she thought it be no good acted on them because it never work out so she thought why not go out with Dallas he no Brendon but he did like her and Penny did not get much people there for guys that ask her out so she thought why not go for with Brendon still in the back of her mind . ( Penny) Brendon i finsh all the paper work for you her it is all file and ready to send out ( Brendon) Wow so did thank you Penny really i tell i am so lucky to have a work like you so smart and hard working ( Penny) i was work hard for my Job that i love and all thanks to you . ( Penny) For give me this chance to work for you is okay if i take my break Dallas just text me and he wants to see me and all if that okay i take my break ( Brendon) yeah sure you go you get work done so you good you go see Dallas i am sure he be so happy to see you ( Penny) thanks Brendon i will be back on time okay .

( Brendon) Many days have pass now and Dallas and Penny just seem to get closer i see them go on many dates i even see them kiss i wonder if then boyfriend and Girlfreind now i am not sure if i want know but then again why should i care i mean i should be happy for my freind right i should be happy for Penny to but it just something bother me . ( Brendon) About it all i have thought about this for days now and i tryed not to think about it as will but even when i try not to think about it still pops in my head even if i am not tryed to think about it i been wanted to talk to Penny and tell her somethings on my mind but she seem so happy i don't want mess that up for her . ( Brendon) So i keep it to myself or maybe if i cant talk to Penny i should talk to Dallas just see how thinking are going with Penny yeah he wont think anything of it if i asked him that right yeah that what i do ( Brendon) will excuse me Penny i have use the rest room ( Penny) okay as Brendon just lied and he going to Dallas room to talk to him . Brendon Knocks on Dallas door he opens it right way ( Dallas ) hey man what come in what going ( Brendon) i just wanted to talk you know man to man talk ( Dallas) yeah sure man why not talk seat what on your mind ( Brendon) Hey Dallas ( Dallas ) how it going with Penny and all you guys have been on manny dates .  ( Dallas ) That we have ( Brendon) how these dates been going just wonding and all man you guys going out now ( Dallas ) the dates are was good then get better every time as for us she my girlfreind now i asked her on 5 date and she said yes right way can you belive that i think she really dose like me ( Brendon) that great man good to hear .

( Dallas) It really is good news man i really like Penny to she great i think i am falling for her hard i really am man thanks for talked to her about i think it helped her give another chance and all your a great freind ( Brendon) no promble man that what freinds do and all i am glade to help . ( Brendon) And i am glade that you two or thing now that your doing so good  ( Dallas) Yeah man i am to really ( Brendon) will i better get back to it was nice this talk that we had really we should do this more ( Dallas) my door was opend for you know your like a brother to me . ( Brendon) Yeah you two man i see you tomorrow then ( Dallas) you have good rest of the day as Brendon walks way and back to his room now he know Dallas and Penny where a thing he was sure how he felt about thay but he wonded why Penny did not say anything about it that Dallas was her boyfriend now . ( Brendon) Penny i am back ( Penny) oh hi i am just about done with this ( Brendon) Penny ( Penny) yeah ( Brendon) so you and Dallas your a thing now ( Penny) oh yeah about that was going to tell hopw this dose changed anything about me worked for you ( Brendon) no no not all just i am happy for you that all really i am . ( Penny) Thank you Brendon i am happy about it to know it little soon but i think me and Dallas are good for each other dont you think ( Brendon) oh yeah for sure even if Brendon was screamed in his head no no not all he was about to say that to Penny ( Brendon) yeah you two meant for each other for sure congratulations happy for you both ( Penny) thanks Brendon.