chapter 6 The chance

( Penny) Brendon can i tell you something ( Brendon) Of couser Penny what is it ( Penny) oh secpund thought maybe i should not say anything ( Brendon) No tell me if wait i mean ( Penny) i decied to give Dallas a chance after all i know i told you tell him i wanted nothing to do with him but will i changed my mind i dont know i never really . ( Penny) Give me him a chance maybe he is nice i never know in till i found out right it is the right thing to do right ( Brendon) if you feel it right then it right i mean Dallas dose like you i belive that much so yeah say why not go for it ( Penny) thanks Brendon mean alot to me that you approved of this so what on today for today work . ( Brendon) Not much just some thing i need to go thought and all here go i am going to step out for a little bit okay i be right back ( Penny) okay then Brendon as he walks way Brendon get to Dallas door but is thinking twice about knocked on it he is in way think why he is there why dose need talk to Dallas he decied to walk way instead but just as he walked way . Dallas open up the door ( Dallas ) hey Brendon what up you need something do i have good news to tell you it about Penny it turns out maybe you where wrong she deiced to give me a change can you belive that i am beyond happy about it so what you need man ( Brendon) oh nothing i just wanted to come amd vist you. ( Dallas) Oh okay i am good man so you ready for tonight show and all i know i am i was thinking of take out Penny to late dinner after the show you think that a good idea Brendon Brendon ( Brendon) oh what yeah it sound like a great plan man ypu should so do that ( Dallas ) okay cool then i will .

( Brendon) Listen i get go now it was nice talk to you and all ( Dallas) yeah you too man hey tell Penny i say hi by the way ( Brendon) i will why i am feeling so werid about this all about Dallas going out with Penny why do i really care i mean not that i dont care about Penny but why i am cared so much to much i just need stop thinking about it that all . ( Penny) Hey your back guess what i am about half way done by way this pretty fun but also pretty easy i mean dont get me wrong i love doing it i do but will it so easy Brendon you okau you seem little out of it you good maybe you should seat down come on here is fine ( Brendon) Thank you Penny that dose feel better already ( Penny) take deep breath and let out . ( Penny) That it see you good now ( Brendon) yeah i am as Brendon looks at Penny ( Penny) what is it why you looked at me like that ( Brendon) nothing you have very pretty eyes ( Penny) Brendon thank you okay i am going get you some water i be back stay seating down okay ( Brendon) she dose have pretty eyes . ( Penny) I get your water here drink it as Penny hands Brendon the glasses of water ( Brendon) thank you again Penny it okay i getting better it just never mind i can get as Brendon get up ( Brendon) i guess it was just little light head that all i am good now as Brendon smiles ( Penny) yeah i guess so you sure you are okay. ( Brendon) Yeah never better thank you for the water ( Penny) no promble you scared me little there i thought you need more help then just me ( Brendon) sorry i did not mean to at all do that to it just come out no where that all ( Penny) will i am going to get back to work if your good for now you are right .

( Brendon) Yeah i am good see as he dose turn all good just then Dallas comes into the room ( Dallas ) hey you two how your day going and all hey Penny how Brendon treated good i hope i am playing of couser he a great guy but so i am you will soon found that out ( Brendon) actally Penny get some work to finsh. ( Brendon) For me so if you dont mind ( Dallas) oh not at all sorry you work i will talk to you later Penny as Dallad wickes at her and walks way ( Brendon) so the work ( Penny) oh yes sorry Brendon i am just about done i just need a few more papers that all then i should be done okay as Penny get back to work and Brendon take a seat just looked at her work . ( Penny) Brendon are you up set did Dallas upset you some how ( Brendon) no it not that i am just i get go again i be back okay your welcome to go when your done with the work ( Penny) but Brendon but he had already walked way before Penny could say anything else ( Penny) i hope he okay not mad at me i hope he dose fire me for this . ( Brendon) Dallas in front of Dallas door again he mad because something but he dose know why is he mad at one of his good freind what would he have to be mad about what Dallas do for him to be so made he just gose into Dallas room without even knocked he started to look for Dallas but he cant found . Then Dallas speaks out ( Dallas ) hey can what up ( Dallas) What i own this visted for ( Brendon) i need talk to man to man it about Penny ( Dallas ) okay then what about her did she tell you something about me is that why your here ( Brendon) no i am been series man this something serise i want talk about .

( Dallas ) Okay man you seen piss what is it is it something i said ( Brendon) no i just looked out for Penny that all ( Dallas) okay you make it seem like i am some type bad guy the way you say it that way ( Brendon) it not that i know your not man it just i want look out for Penny okay make sure she getting treated right that all . ( Dallas) and why would you think i would be good to her( Brendon) I just make sure that what you want from her is something real not that your going play with her heart that all ( Dallas) and i wont i like Penny i do i want have something with she just not another booty call okay i mean that when i say it okay to Brendon why i am . ( Dallas ) getting the impression that this has to do with maybe you liked Penny or i am wrong man because if so i am let know now i love your my freind but not back off on Penny i like her to much to and i ask her first and she said yes so there that ( Brendon) man are silly no it not at all that why she works for me that all okay i am not into her all. ( Brendon) Listen just be good to her treated right all i ask okay i get to go now bye ( Dallas) waited you sure Brendon so where good and you have no feels at all for Penny ( Brendon) i already told you dont okay i am just looked out for her that all like i told you okay so i get go now see at the show tonight okay remember what i said. ( Brendon) And by the way i think it better we keep this talk between me and you Dallas okay Penny dose need know about this talk we had okay ( Dallas) yeah sure man it cool i wont say a word okay as Brendon walks way ( Brendon) now i feel better at least for now i dont have that werid mad feeling as much anymore but i was so rude to Penny before i left .

( Brendon) i should go say sorry to her as Brendon get to Penny room and knocked on her door Penny opens it with a robe on and her hair up in a towel ( Penny) Brendon hi you okay you need something ( Brendon) yeah i do i need to say sorry walk off the way i did can i come in or this a bad time ( Penny) no come in take seat let just get some clothes on okay be right back . ( Penny) okay what is it Brendon ( Brendon) i was rude to early the way i just walked off and i am sorry for that i dont know what come over me really i was not myself ( Penny) yeah your where not your self what did come over why did you get so mad ( Brendon) i dont know i guess i was just looked out for you that all and i dont know i guess i dont trust my own freind. ( Penny) You think Dallas no good news ( Brendon) no i was wrong he good guy he make you happy you should give him that chance still ( Penny) okay then i will and your okay with for sure right ( Brendon) of couser Penny but i just wanted say sorry i have go i have show to get ready ( Penny) okay then i got get ready so i see you at the show then . ( Brendon) Yeah you will as was as then both smile at each other and Penny closed the door ( Penny) that felt werid like he was been honest i dont know why Brendon acted this way he was not like this before could be no he would never he dose see me that way only i do i do only i do right i have get ready i am going be late . The show going on as Penny watched from back stage as Dallas Looks at her when he can and wicked at her as she smiles back but her eyes and mind are on Brendon and wondering what he think and if he okay with all this Dallas and her thing the show finsheds and Dallas take Penny hand before she can even see Brendon come back stage .

( Dallas) So how your food i hope it good if not i can get something else ( Penny) no it good thank you Dallas it very nice of you to do this as Penny leans in and gives Dallas a kiss on the cheek ( Dallas) will if i get that for take out i plan to take you out more ( Penny) your silly Dallas ( Penny) will this my room i had great time thank you Dallas. ( Dallas ) no thank you ( Dallas ) Leans in and kisses Penny cheek may you sleep will Penny i see you tomorrow as he walks way and Penny closed the door the whole time Brendon was sneckly watched it all as he head back into his room and Dallas passed by walked all happy to his room.