Chapter 9 Mad Jealousy

( Penny) Brendon can talk you about something ( Brendon) yeah sure what on your mind Penny ( Penny) will it little personal i dont even know if i should be talked to you about it ( Brendon) you dont have to if you dont want to.  ( Penny ) oh forget you see after my date with Dallas yesterday  ( Penny) He come in to my room and we spend sometime togther will kissing and that was fine but this so werid for me to tell you but will he want take further and i was really . ( Penny) Ready for that yet not just with him but not ready for it right now in my life i know werid been the age i am you think i have that gone by now but no just big time virgin embarrassing ( Brendon) not at all Penny i think actally nice .( Brendon) Actually think it smart i sure just waited for right person and the right time juat want it to all be right ( Penny) wow how did you know ( Brendon) just thought of it that all seem it like your smart mind works did let Dallas know this. ( Penny) i did right after it happend ( Brendon) what did he  think about it ( Penny) he was fine with it seem like was do think he is ( Brendon) will if Dallas really cares and likes like he said he dose he understand this be willing to wait .

( Penny) That is true back to work now thanks for listen to my prombles Brendon it mean alot even if then where so personal and all ( Brendon) no promble i am here not just your boss i am freind as will and when you need talk i am here for you.  ( Dallas) hey hey you two how my best freind and my favitore girl in the worl come her as Dallas hugs Brendon then gose and hugs Penny a give her a long kiss ( Brendon) Actally Penny very busy with work so mind come vist us another time if it okay . ( Dallas ) Did you awake up on the wrong side bed what ( Brendon) no man we just busy that all you mind ( Dallas) no i dont mind sorry i let me i will you see later on your break lovely as Dallas give Penny a kiss on cheek and walks way . ( Penny) Brendon was that all about you okay ( Brendon) i am fine i just want get work done that all and Dallas was in the way that all ( Penny) you seem piss off ( Brendon) i am not okay can just get back to work ( Penny) yeah sure as long as you okay . ( Brendon) I said i am fine okay ( Penny) okay as Penny get back to worl so dose Brendon but Penny know that something was up with Brendon why get so mad over something so simple did he hate Dallas now was right that he just wanted get work done .

( Penny) I am going take my Lunch now of that okay Brendon ( Brendon) yeah it fine as Penny about walk way wait Penny ( Penny) yeah ( Brendon) yeah i am sorry for been so rude to you let make it up to have lunch with me instead Dallas make something up.  That get work more ( Brendon) And have lunch with me please ( Penny) okay then i will let Dallas know i will have lunch with you  okay he knows he said okay that he see me later on today let go have lunch then as Brendon and Penny walk out of the room togther . ( Brendon) I am so glade you decide to have lunch with i was big time jerk for the way i acted in front of you and Dallas i dont know what come over me really i promise you wont happed again okay ( Penny) okay then Brendon . ( Penny) But why did you freak out like that are you and Dallas have freind prombles and all or do just dont like the idea of me a Dallas been togther and all it seem to me something your not liked Brendon what is we are freinds after all you can talk to me about it . ( Penny) i am here for you to Brendon tell what wrong ( Brendon) it nothing i promise i was just having a bad day that all promise i am good now ( Penny) and your sure about that ( Brendon) more then i can be Penny sorry like i said it wont happend again .

( Penny) okay if you say your fine i belive then i think it time he head back to work ( Brendon) yeah sure ( Penny) oh hold on ( Brendon) no no let me get it least i can do for freaking out on you today okay ( Penny) thank you Brendon that very nice of you.  ( Brendon) okay shalle we head back then ( Penny) Yes alot work to do ( Brendon) oh let me get door for you ( Penny) thanks your a true geltman Brendon ( Brendon) No promble then get back to Brendon room and Penny right way gose back to working . ( Penny) Oh Brendon you mind if get this it my Mom called ( Brendon) no promble you go head and get it ( Penny) thank you be back hey Mom yeah i am worl no it okay boss pretty cool he let me take this call what up .( Penny)  How are you as Brendon watched Penny walk way to talk in the phone mintues later Penny comes back into the room ( Brendon) is everything okay ( Penny) yeah just fine she just check up on me that all ( Brendon) oh okay that good family was good to hear from . ( Penny) Yeah my Mom is very procted of me my Dad to but my Mom more i guess both because i am there only child and all ( Brendon) oh i see that make scents ( Penny) yeah but now back to work just about done with this for you ( Brendon) yeah back to work thank you as was .

( Penny) Like i said no need to thank me it my Job really ( Brendon) will i have to say that another great work done we get alot done but only thanks to you know you and your smart brain ( Penny) thanks you have good night Brendon . ( Brendon) You to Penny i see you tomorrow night ( Penny) night Brendon ( Penny) Hello who here ( Dallas) me but of couser long day after work i can tell ( Penny) really is that obvious on face ( Dallas) yes it is my tierd girl come here let me take you to bed so you can rest . ( Penny) You dont have to i can make it myself Dallas ( Dallas) oh but i am not asked as Dallas pick up Penny over his shoulder and walks to her bed room ( Penny) Dallas you crazy your going to drope ( Dallas) i am not dont you trust me . ( Dallas ) As Dallas lays Penny on the bed and started to remove her shoes there go you mind if i join ( Penny) no i could use a cuddle buddy ( Dallas) i like the sound that as Dallas position him self in back of Penny and warps his arms around her and lays his head. On her should ( Dallas) so is this good ( Penny) yeah it great i am going go bed now i am so terid night Dallas ( Dallas) night my lovely as Dallas gives Penny a kiss on the cheek and whisped into her ear ( Dallas) i love you Penny and then both fall sleep .