chapter 11 Mens Talk Not Boy Talk

( Brendon) So what did i tell i prove it to you that night in the dinner all i am fine with u and and Dallas dating ( Penny) you did i just wanted to make sure it was all okay ( Brendon) of couser it all fine like i said anything u need worry about.  ( Penny) okay then what work do you have for me today  ( Brendon) Oh yeah the work here it is as Brendon hand Penny the papers and he touched her hand and then stay like that for a while ( Brendon) oh i am sorry about that i meant to hand it to you . ( Penny) Oh it okay i get it will i going get started on these papers you need anything you just let me know okay i be over here ( Brendon) yeah sure as Penny walks way and gose to work ( Brendon) really man what the hell was that i am sorry i touched your hand . ( Penny) That was werid he hold on to my hand for a while i worried why he has been not acted him self around me but why it like he been nervous to be around but how could Brendon Urie be nervous around me i mean i am just me after all i am nothing speical. ( Penny) I should think about this so much anyways i get work to do anyways so let do some work is he staring at me ( Brendon) wait no stop dont stare here she going think your such a freak by doing that but look at her when she not looked this way  .

( Penny) I am sorry Brendon is there something you need ( Brendon) no not right now why would you think that ( Penny) maybe because you keep looked this way at me i mean i just said ( Brendon) no i am good you know what i get go do some actally i be right back.  As Brendon walks out as fast as he can  ( Penny) okay then if you say your fine then ( Brendon) okay you really mess up this time now she proudly on to you but onto what i mean what going with me why i am acted like this around Penny . ( Brendon) Get it together Brendon snap out of it you can have nothing to do with Penny she with your best freind Dallas then togther plus she works for you and you  cant do that to your freind now you go back in there okay and you acted like everything all cool okay . ( Brendon) Okay i am back listen about just little ago about me been a werid looked at you that long i dont know what come over i was day dreams that all and i know it seem i was looked at you but i was not i was just so lost in the Day dream that just how seem sorry i let get back to work . ( Penny) Okay it okay i about done here ( Brendon) that great it dose supierd me at all about how fast you can finsh work now i am so happy your here worked for me as Brendon take hold of Penny hand and looks into her eyes and then both look into each others eyes.

For longer then a moment ( Penny) i am sorry about that as Penny take her hand way from Brendon hold it ( Penny) it seem i started to Day dream and i am happy to that i am worked for but look at time lunch time already i meet up Dallas for lunch would like me get anything before . ( Penny)  I go or when i come back ( Brendon) No i am fine i get you go see Dallas ( Penny) Thanks i be back right after okay was on time ( Brendon) yeah sure you do that as Brendon watched Penny walk and then both dont realize then both just had a moment with each other of then dont want see it. That way Brendon take a deep breath as he seat back down on his chair remembering how good Penny hand felt in his and how soft her skin felt to him but why was going into these thinking thought again about Penny he told him self he would . Not do this Penny taken and even she was not taken Brendon did not know if Penny even like him but even if it was true or not did that mean that Brendon had feeling for Penny he gotting to the point now where he believe it as will and maybe he did not want hide it anymore  . ( Dallas ) Hey you okay you seem out of it ( Penny) oh yeah i am good it okay i just your right terid that all but i be okay but Penny was lied she was terid she was just thinking about what happend between her and Brendon how werid but yet good feeling the moment was .

( Dallas ) I miss you all day i glade we get this time to spend some time togther and all ( Penny) yeah i am to i miss you to as Dallas lead into kiss Penny and then kiss for a while then Penny pulls way she swear she see Brendon face she taken back then it just Dallas looked at her with a werid face. As he werid out at Penny reaction( Penny) Sorry Dallas i guess this teridless get me bad ( Dallas ) it okay i get you think i can see tonight in my room we can cuddle and watch and movie and all would you  like that ( Penny) sure i love that as Penny gives Dallas a kiss ( Penny) will work calls. ( Dallas) Do you really get go back to work ( Penny) i do sorry it the way i make money plus your freind my boss need me to have life in order okay ( Dallas ) you know you could was quite i can take care of you ( Penny) i could but i love my job okay i see you tonight okay . ( Dallas ) Fine then till tonight just first as Dallas give Penny one long kiss then she walks way Penny comes back into the room where Brendon no where to be found she wonders where he at but then decide just to get to work as she seat down where the papers are at . Brendon By now make his way to Dallas thinking twices about what he doing going to Dallas room why do he need talk to him again he getting closer to Dallas room now as he stand outside of Dallas room door he about to knock when Dallas opens the door .

( Dallas) Hey man it good to see you her i was just about head get something from my car did you need something ( Brendon) oh will not much just wanted to talk that all ( Dallas) will we can talk you mean if we walk and talk ( Brendon) no i can do that ( Dallas) Okay cool so whats on your mind man . ( Brendon) Oh not much i mean the tour is going go and all the shows been going good you know we been having fun ( Dallas) yeah tell about it not to mentioni meet the love of my life this tour i am talked about Penny of couser man i get say i have it bad man i am in love for sure with her i care about her . ( Brendon) I can tell man i am happy for so you guys gooe and all ( Dallas) oh yeah we are more then good man we are great i mean we get to pointed where tell each other we love each other and all ( Brendon) That dose sound pretty good man your lucky guy to found girl like Penny . ( Dallas) Yeah but i have you to thank to i mean if you did not hire her to work for you i would i have never meet her and me her would have every get to this point where we are now thanks man you did for sure pick the right one for the both of us in different ways. ( Brendon) Yeah for sure get that right i have go back at it was nice talked to you man we should have more talk like these ( Dallas ) yeah for sure man i am was here after all we best freinds right ( Brendon) yeah for sure man i see your tomorrow then you  have good rest of the day man .