chapter 14 The drunk truth

It been day since what had happened between Brendon and Penny the other day at his office get things for sale tense in his office while she still work for him as he pathed back and forth in the room as Penny tryed to keep her eyes on her work and not on Brendon . Just as Brendon was about to speak up when Dallas blasted into the room all loud so Brendon stepped back ( Dallas) hey love how are you today hard at work are you as he kisses her on the cheek and Brendon just wacthed on but then make it seem as he was not watching . Scene then Penny had been wear more make to work Brendon noticed to not that he did not think she was not pretty with out the make up but he thought to him self that he like the more natural Penny he already know . ( Dallas) Hey how my bestfreind how she doing is she a hard work i mean because if she slacking off you can let me know okay and i show her i am joking of couser honey Penny let out a fake laughed ( Dallas) will i let both get back to work i just wanted to check in . ( Dallas) Sew you later man ( Brendon) yeah later as he was not even looked at Dallas as he said this to him ( Dallas) and u my love i will see you at today lunch okay mwah as then kiss for a long time and Dallas leaves the room and it just Brendon and Penny .

Again in the room it quite at first but then Penny just get back to work as if Brendon not even in the room ( Brendon) you know we going have to talk what happend a couple days ago okay you get stop been like this okay you cant keep make seem like there nothing here ( Penny) i have no idea what your talked about . ( Brendon) Really your going play that card are your going tell that just a couple days ago nothing happend really that we did not just have a moment that day ( Penny) it was nothing okay and even if ( Brendon) no your wrong it was something amd even if what tell me you dont feel anything and i leavn it. ( Penny) Like i said it was nothing i dont feel anything for you i am in love with Dallas and he my boyfreind and your not okay so let just leavn at that okay it nothing more please dont do this okay i cant do that to Dallas  ( Brendon) fine i leavn it for now but your wrong it is something and you can lie to yourself all you want . ( Brendon) But i know the deep trust to it all okay your feel it to and not going fouce you on it okay i won't but just know i am here for when your ready to stop lied to your heart as Brendon walks out of the room and Penny take back by what Brendon just said she tryed to get back to work but it hard to . With in the back of here mind is playing over and over again what Brendon just said not to say she had also been think about what happend a couple days ago as will she really could get it out of her mind scent it happend but she never .

Let Brendon know that because it was not right it was lunch time and Penny was actally really happy to go to lunch to spend sometime with Dallas not be in the room with Dallas as she seat and then order there food Dallas talked but Penny seem to be soacing out not really heard what he was said . ( Dallas) Did you hear me honey ( Penny) what no sorry i zoned out what did you say ( Dallas ) i said i love for to come and live with in my house move in with me after the tour is done and all will if you like to i like to have you closer ( Penny ) where is that you live again ( Dallas) not to far from here actally . ( Dallas) i mean it be great i get see you everyday and if you want you can desire the house how like it need a new look anyways so what say you know what you dont have to give me a anwears right now think about it give me a anwears after the tours done okay  . ( Dallas) How that sound ( Penny) great i have get back to work thank you as was for the lunch and your time as Penny get up and give Dallas a kiss ( Dallas) of couser my love but no wait let me walk you back as he grabed Penny hand and then walk back to Brendon offices . ( Dallas) Will you have a great rest of the day love as he kiss her on the cheek and walks way Penny take a deep breath and gose back into Brendon office where he seated at his desk with his eyes just fixed on her as she walks in she tryed not make anything of and get the hand full of papers .

And walks over and hands them to his he looks up at her ( Penny) then all done i just need finsh the another was and that all give me for today Brendon first just looked at her then he speaks ( Brendon) thank you and get the hold of the papers as Penny walks back to her desked and started worked on the other papers . Brendon still looked at her  ( Dallas) Hey you ready you ready for these drinks hey Brendon why dont you join us it be fun right Penny ( Penny) yeah why not ( Brendon) okay then let just go to my room and changed you guys welcome to come and wait in my room ( Dallas) sure why not ( Brendon) help your self out to nothing. ( Dallas) Hey what wrong you seem upset ( Penny ) no i am fine really it just nothing i am good i am ready for the drinks that all i can use one ( Dallas) awww my poor baby such hard work i get you okay i make it all better ( Brendon) will i am ready let head out ( Dallas) okay we shalled. There at the bar as then order drinks Dallas had hand over Penny as Dallas and Brendon talk then Dallas see girl looked at Brendon ( Dallas) Dude that girl so check out ( Brendon) what girl ( Dallas) that one look ( Brendon) oh here i see ( Dallas) that all man your not going to go over there . ( Brendon) No not really she so not my type as he looks at Penny as he said this ( Brendon) i go get us some more drink there on me you two stay here as Brendon get up and gose to the bar to get the drinks ( Dallas) now your really going tell me what up now honey.

( Penny) nothing up i said fine okay i get go to rest room now as Penny get up mad and make her way to the rest room Brendon swe her past by and gose after her ( Brendon) hey you good we need ( Penny) i fine Brendon and no we don't need anything let go me dont make make a scenePen  okay.  Brendon let Penny go amd walks way  Brendon get the drinks as he drinks a few of them as he make his way back to the table already half drunk and tryed to make it seem he good as set drinks on the table and seat down next to dallas then drink some more and soon Penny back and take a seat next to them . The day gose on and then still drink mostly Brendon ( Penny) We should go now Dallas i am terid ( Dallas) okay then love as he get up and Brendon get up to walked after them as will then all get in a taxs as Dallas hugs Penny and Brendon fully Drunk by now he had eyes half opend just looked at Penny . Then get to there hotel and Dallas and Penny get out the car and started walked as Brendon dose the same if you even call that walking as he so drunk then get in then Brendon speak up ( Brendon) you don't deserve her man she had to be treated like the pretty smart and nice person she is . ( Dallas) what you talked about man why you said this ( Brendon) she to good for you it all said she need ( Dallas) what the hell man ( Brendon ) what hell you Penny should be with you ( Penny) Brendon stop as Penny hold him back ( Dallas) no tell me more big shoot ( Penny) Stop it Dallas get in the room now .

( Penny) i will be right there ( Dallas) no ( Penny) go now Dallas as Dallas enter his room finale and Brendon hold on to Brendon still as she help him into his room on his bed ( Penny ) now you sleep it off okay ( Brendon) Penny Penny ( Penny) what Brendon ( Brendon) i am sorry i am sorry i like you to much as he knocks out .

Shy Eyes On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara