The search.

Naruto, the boy, Tenzin and Ikki weren't the only ones to go into the spirit world. Another girl went in also.

The boy was named Kai, and the girl was named Jinora.

Naruto ran in to find...nothing.

He saw no sign of the little girl anywhere. He kept running; looking as he did so.

The others came inside seconds after Naruto did. They saw Naruto running. "Wait a second!" Jinora shouted at him.

Naruto stopped in his tracks. He turned around to face them all. "What is it? If we don't hurry, she could get lost!"

Jinora ran up to him. She looked at him for a second before saying, "Who are you?"

Naruto sighed and hung his head. He thought everyone would know him by now; after the battle with Pein. But it seemed he was in an area where no one knew who he was.

He looked at her. "My name's Naruto Uzumaki."

Jinora kept staring at him. "You have a different spiritual energy around you."

Naruto really was growing impatient. "Look, I really don't care if I am a spirit or not right now. What matters is that that girl gets found!"

"Her name is Ikki." Kai said, walking over. "And we will find her."

"But there's no point in rushing when we might get into trouble too." Jinora said. "Plus, she is a very good airbender. I think she can handle herself for a few minutes."

Naruto was really getting sick of all the gibberish these people were speaking. "Ok. I really don't know what you guys are saying most of the time, but right now, I am gonna look for her, ya know?"

Naruto then began running once again.

The airbenders followed him; making sure he was going he wouldn't get into trouble.

Jinora was focusing on locating Ikki's aura. Naruto was just using his eyes. He didn't want to take the time to go into sage mode just to find where she was. By then, it might've been too late.

Naruto ran further and further ahead, despite all the warnings and shouting of the airbenders. He eventually ran out of sight.

The airbenders stopped. "Where'd he go?" Kai asked.

Jinora focused her spiritual energy, and then released her spirit to go search for Naruto and Ikki.

Whereas Naruto was still running to find Ikki. He then suddenly heard a shout. Naruto stopped and turned to run in the direction he heard the shout from.

Naruto came across a giant creature that was holding...Ikki!

"Put me down you giant thing!" Ikki was telling it. "You are not nice!"

Naruto stood and watched the thing for a second. But then he shouted to get its attention.

"Hey!" Naruto shouted. The thing turned and looked in Naruto's direction. He focused on Naruto.

"What do you want?" He asked, slowly. "You are no airbender."

Naruto put his fingers together. "Listen, even though I don't know what an airbender is, I still can't let you hurt her. I am Naruto Uzumaki of the Village Hidden in the Leaves!"

The thing laughed. "You have no energy. You are no bender. How can you stop me?"

Naruto then snickered. "Easy. The bigger they are, the harder they fall." Naruto then activated his shadow clone jutsu.