Naruto vs. Ikki.

Naruto ran at Ikki; drawing back his arm as he prepared to punch... near her.

What? He couldn't be caught hitting a girl. And such a young, small one at that! She would break like a glass plate!

Naruto through his fist at Ikki; making sure to not exactly hit her, but just scare her.

Ikki jumped into the air above Naruto as Naruto stumbled forward; his fist connecting with nothing but air.

Ikki landed several feet behind him. "Gonna have to be faster than that!"

Naruto turned around. 'Alright.' He thought. 'All I have to do is pretend to hit her, and maybe scare her so she can forfeit the match.'

Naruto ran at her again. He went slightly faster this time, so he could actually make her believe he would hit her.

Ikki did the same thing as before; but this time, she kicked a blast of wind that connected with Naruto's back, and shoved him to the ground.

Ikki landed gracefully on the other side of the stage.

Naruto grunted and got up. 'She might be tougher than I thought...' He thought to himself.

Naruto crossed his fingers. "Shadow clone jutsu." He said, as another 'him' appeared right beside him.

Ikki smiled. "I wish I could do that! I would totally go and do my own thing all the time!"

Tenzin frowned at that statement.

Naruto and his other self nodded at each other and ran at Ikki.

Ikki dodged the clone Naruto who came at her left side, while Naruto came at her right.

She accidentally caught her heel on something as she started to fall back.

Naruto was about to hit her, when he stopped with his fist in front of her face. Ikki had regained her balance, and was now staring at Naruto's fist that was six inches away from her face.

Naruto withdrew his fist. "Ah! You are making this so hard!"

Ikki appeared confused. "How?"

Naruto stomped his foot. "I... can't hit you! You're so small and young! It wouldn't be right!"

Ikki glared at Naruto. "That's not nice."

Naruto's clone just watched the whole scene.

Naruto looked at Ikki. "But, look at the size difference." He pointed at her, and pointed at himself.

Ikki smirked. "Size doesn't matter. Even I know that."

Naruto nodded. "I know, I know."

Naruto's clone spoke up, "So ah... are we gonna continue?"

Ikki smiled as she punched a blast of air at Naruto; sending him flying back twelve feet.

Naruto's clone watched as Naruto flew, and then he took out a smoke bomb, and threw it against the ground.

Suddenly, knives came flying out of the smoke at Ikki. Meelo and company watched on the edge of their seats, as Ikki narrowly avoided each knife.

But, a knife came out that was on the path of hitting Ikki. She gasped as the knife got within two feet, one...

It struck her.

She closed her eyes as the knife connected, and waited for the horrible stabbing pain.

But known came.

She opened her eyes, and looked at the knife that was now on the ground. She picked it up, and found that it bended with ease.

Naruto's clone smiled. "A rubber kunai!"

Ikki huffed, and threw the knife down. "Where would you even get those?!"

Naruto's clone opened his mouth to answer, but found that nothing came out as he thought, 'Where did I get those..?'

Suddenly, he exploded into a puff of smoke as Ikki had blasted him with a gust of wind.

Naruto stood up, and ran at Ikki, but Ikki got fed up with the whole situation.

She threw a large gust of wind at Naruto, as Naruto's expression changed form determination, to shock, to complete and utter terror.

The gust hit Naruto straight on, and Naruto was thrown off the stage.

Ikki put her hands on her hips in a defiant gesture. "Hm! That's what you get for not treating me like a proper fighter!"

Naruto's eyes were swirls, as he sunk into the water.

'I lost... to a nine-year-old.' He thought. 'How could I lose to someone that small..?'