Finale.

The clone that had held the second rasenshuriken was caught in the outer part of the explosion, and had vanished along with Naruto's other two clones, and his sage mode.

Naruto smirked. 'I would only have been able to perform a single rasenshuriken in my current sage mode, so I made an extra shadow clone to build up more nature energy quickly, have me receive it, and then use the rasenshurikens.' He thought.

Bolin nodded. "Yep. Wouldn't have wanted to be caught in that."

Meelo and Ikki's eyes both lit up. "You did it!"

Korra gripped his shoulder from the side. "Nice work. I thought I would've been the star battler this time around, but... you took that position early on."

Naruto rubbed the back of his neck. "Aw... well I can let you have it next time around if you'd like."

Korra chuckled. "Nah, it's alright. I'm kinda tired of having to fight all the time anyway."

Naruto then walked forward to where the dust cloud was still remaining. He stopped and just stared at it. "...I don't see anything... and I don't hear any noise either. I think he's dead!"

Suddenly Naruto received a swift direct punch to the face, as he flew back several dozen feet.

Korra gasped. "Naruto!"

But she couldn't register where he went, as Bolin, Ikki, Meelo, and herself were all shoved back with a sudden shockwave of air.

Then came an evil chuckle from inside the dust cloud. "...I'm still alive..."

The dust cleared and there was Kyuseishu: still standing with his arms outstretched from attacking them. However, his usually tough skin that seemed to be completely untouched of any wounds or scars, had several dozen fairly-sized cuts all over. And, one large on his front torso area, and another equally large one on his back.

Another thing to note: he was panting.

Kyuseishu looked around with a wicked gleam in his eye; one full of hate for the dastardly kid that did this.

Korra and the other three all stood up with a couple groans. Korra's eyes widened at him standing, but she acknowledged his horrible injuries. 'How is he still alive; and standing too?!' She thought.

"How are you still alive?!" Bolin shouted in question at him.

Kyuseishu proudly pounded his chest, and then grimaced. "This skin acts likes some of the toughest armor around. It withstood the blast of those things, as it has withstood the blast of several other things in the past."

'But only did I barely survive.' He thought to himself, but did not say it aloud.

Ikki profusely pointed at him. "You look really hurt! So does that mean you'll surrender?"

The gulfskin started chuckling evilly, which turned into loud cackling, which turned into hysterical laughter.

They all watched as the spirit laughed for quite a few seconds until he finally came to a stop.

His nearly gleeful expression changed to one of absolute hatred and determination instantly. "No."

He then bounded toward them with immense speed.

Bolin ran up to Korra and stood with her. "I'll help ya out up here."

Ikki and Meelo both knew what to do, and took to the skies.

Kyuseishu did not care where they went; he was still going to destroy them no matter what.

Bolin and Korra earthbended in unison, and pushed a large rock wall at the giant spirit, which, seemed to be most obvious at this point, he jumped over.