Naruto, and the great escape.

After Naruto reached sage mode, he looked down at bindings. Supposedly, he shouldn't even try, because the chains were too strong for him.

He strained his arms, and pushed with all of his might against the chains.

SNAP!

The chains almost immediately broke apart after he began straining against them. 'Not so strong now are ya?' Naruto told them in his thoughts. He then walked toward the door.

Now came the problem: Should be bust the door down in a blaze of glory, or try to keep it quite, and see if he could escape like an actual ninja..?

Quite doesn't SOUND like Naruto's way of doing things! Blaze of glory it is!

He knocked on the door quietly a couples times to analyze how hard it just might be. He did, after all want to knock it down in a single blow, otherwise he both would alert guards to his position, and waste more time with sage mode.

Naruto then held up a finger: His idea finger!

He put his fingers together, and created a shadow clone. "This is perfect! Now I don't need to worry about sage mode running out! I'll just absorb it back into myself once I run out!"

The shadow clone gave him a thumbs up. "You can count on me Naruto!"

Naruto high-fived the shadow clone, and raised his fist at the door.

He gave it his all; that one swing of his arm. His fist collided with the hard, metal door, and a loud echo was heard as he busted it down, and it hit the ground with a ear-shattering, echoing THUMP!

Naruto nodded and smirked confidently at the shadow clone, as the fake Naruto sat down cross-legged, and began meditating to absorb nature energy.

The real Naruto ran out of his cell room, and first began looking for the guard that had left the room because of his flatulence.

And he soon did. The guard was panting in a corner of the hallway; apparently still recovering from Naruto's deadly wind style.

The guard heard Naruto's footsteps, and turned around just in time to see Naruto's fist up at his face.

Naruto punched him against the wall, and the guard slumped down unconscious.

Naruto looked around. He didn't see anything notable.

His sage mode could only last so long. He could always wait for a while after the first wore off to use his second; but even then only two times for sage mode may not be much when fighting who knows how many enemies.

He would digress however, as he always did.

He kept running for what felt like at least twenty minutes. He passed by more guards which he so graciously knocked unconscious, a bar for alcoholic drinks he assumed, and a break room. (Which he found some snacks in, and found himself to be hungry enough to eat them all.)

But no super-awesome or obvious bad-guy thingies.

Oh well. Maybe the just captured him cause he looked interesting. Or maybe they were lonely? He didn't think so. But then, where was their main room?

His question was soon answered, as he heard footsteps going further down the hall.

Naturally, he decided to follow them; ninja quite this time.

He was glad he did, because they turned several different ways, and eventually ended up in a huge room; which he assumed was the main room.

He made hand signs, and transformed into the guard he knocked unconscious, so as to not raise suspicion.

They closed the door behind him, and he stood as non-obvious as possible.

He then looked around. Lots of guards. Lots of weaponry.

A man stood in the center of the room, and raised his hands; silencing everyone else. "I'm glad you could all make it by order of me! Now then, let's talk. What should we do with that boy in there..?"

Naruto could take a guess about whom they were talking about. But... now he really had to make sure not to draw attention to himself.

The man in the center pointed Naruto's direction. "You! You were guarding his cell! What are you doing here?"

Naruto then knew he had seriously jinxed himself.