Naruto vs. Jinora. (Part 2)

All the clones and the real Naruto all went charging in; even though Jinora was currently hovering in the air for a few seconds.

But, she didn't stay there long.

Jinora moved her arms and hands up and down swiftly; forming a small funnel in the midst of all the clones.

Naruto's eyes widened, as he saw clone, after clone get swept away until they disappeared.

Naruto jumped back, which proved to be a mistake, as he accidentally jumped off the edge.

Naruto looked down as he fell, and gasped when he saw himself nearing the water, and losing the battle.

He then quickly made the hand sign for shadow clones, and two appeared right below him.

They grabbed his arms, and thrust him upward before he hit the water.

He landed on the stage, to the cheers from Bolin, and a small amount from Meelo.

"Nice save!" Bolin shouted.

Meelo crossed his arms. "I guess that's acceptable." To which he got a swift smack to the head from Ikki.

Jinora was standing on the stage now; smiling at Naruto. "I wasn't expecting you to get back up here."

Naruto shrugged. "It's my thing to get out of a bad spot just in time."

Jinora got into another battle stance. "Well, the fight is not over."

Naruto smirked and put his fingers together. "I know that."

And then, after he made ten clones, the battle resumed.

Naruto's clones all charged at Jinora, (again,) and started trying to grab her, and shove her off the edge.

Jinora easily took out all of them, with simple air blasts from her airbending power.

Naruto kept making more, and more; them always getting taken down.

But, Jinora was getting noticeably slower.

Naruto saw it quickly; the battle with Pein having sharpened his senses to a point. Jinora was moving slower, and more sluggishly; indicating she was getting tired or worn out.

Naruto was as well, but he wasn't worried. After all, he did always have sage mode up his sleeve.

Naruto then made seven clones, and charged with them at Jinora.

Jinora was a little surprised to see all of them charge at her. She expected Naruto to keep back still.

Nevertheless, she got ready to fight them.

'I'm getting a little tired.' She thought. 'Best avoid and evade; because fighting will take more energy than dodging.'

Four of Naruto's clones, all jumped into the air above Jinora, while two charged directly, and the other and Naruto, both jumped forward quickly, and threw down smoke bombs.

Jinora looked around, but saw nothing. 'I can easily disperse this.' She thought, as she whipped up a whirlwind, and dispersed the smoke.

But, Naruto and clones were gone now.

She looked behind her, in front, side to side, and even up. They were nowhere to be seen.

But then...

A bunch of white smoke appeared, as Naruto clones all came up out of the ground around her.

Naruto popped out too, although she could not tell. "Ha! Simple transformation jutsu!"

Jinora was caught by surprise, and was unbalanced, and unprepared.

The Naruto clones all grabbed her, and quickly jumped to the edge; still carrying her.

Jinora then realized what was about to happen, as she quickly blew gusts of wind from her palms, at the clones.

The clones then were destroyed, as she fell onto her behind on the ground.

When she looked up however, there was Naruto; holding a kunai to her chest.

She knew he wouldn't use it, but if she continued, she may lose, but with less energy than now.

She put her hands up. "I concede the fight."

Everyone looked at Jinora in shock, but Naruto smiled, and put his kunai away. "I wouldn't have used it anyway."

Jinora smiled as Naruto offered her his hand to help her up. She took it, and was pulled to her feet. "I know." She said.

Jinora then bowed respectfully to Naruto, who bowed right back in courtesy.

Jinora turned around, and looked her father's direction.

Naruto's eyebrow twitched. 'Ya better be done ya little jerk.' He thought. 'I was running really low on chakra.'

But, he had won.

Now, there were only two more fights of the next three he would have to win.

Great.