The rescue mission. (Part 3)

As soon as they all were inside the spirit realm, Korra immediately knew that this would be tough.

When they had landed on the new ground, there had been a large amount of the bad guys to notice them. Not only that, but also seemingly large, dangerous, and violent spirits turned their gazes to the newcomers' direction, and didn't look happy to see them.

'They must be trained by these guys.' Korra thought to herself.

Meelo dramatically pointed a thumb to his chest. "I'M gonna save Naruto! You all watch! I'm gonna kick your butts, and then when I save the day, I will get as many bison rides, and spirits as I want!"

Tenzin face-palmed, and Ikki almost blew a fuse.

The bad guys gave us all looks that practically screamed, 'Are you so stupid to charge in like that?'

Korra mentally shrugged. 'It's Meelo. You can't stop a Meelo.'

Bolin gaped at all the spirit creatures. "Woah! See, I don't go to the spirit world much. But those are awesome!"

The spirits didn't think the same about them.

One of the men pointed at them. "Intruders! Get them!"

Korra exhaled. "Here we go."

Meelo stood proudly as they all charged. "Let's go!" And as soon as he said that, he blew himself forward with a massive puff of air.

(Cue cheesy banjo music)

He raced past all the enemies by using the wind to boost his running speed several times over.

Bolin narrowed his eyes. "Wow. I wish I could do that."

Meelo would've smirked as he ran by, but his mouth was too busy flailing everywhere.

Jinora spread her arms out. "I guess we have to fight them."

Bolin raised his fists. "Alright! I can do that!"

Ikki hung her head in obvious disappointment. "Aw... we always have to fight..."

Tenzin ran to the front of them, and raised both his hands outward. "Maybe I can cover us all using a gust of air!"

Bolin nodded. "Oh! And I can use maybe some earth quaking earthbending on them as we run by!"

The men got much closer now.

Korra watched them as they approached. "Just do whatever works best!"

And they did.

Tenzin shot a huge burst of wind at the enemies, which caused them to either fly back, or have to turn their heads to avoid having their eyeballs knocked into the back of their skull.

Bolin then raised his hands swiftly up the sky, and the ground under the enemies cracked, and erupted skyward; throwing them into the sky.

Korra used all four elements. She shot fire at a few men that made it past Tenzin and Bolin's attacks, she then used earth to help Bolin out, wind to increase the power of Tenzin's air blast, and then eventually used waterbending to drag remaining ones into a nearby body of water.

Jinora and Ikki both took to the skies, and attacked any of them that they could.

This strategy continued on for a while. It was a successful method, and they did it well.

Meanwhile, Meelo was still racing past everyone. He headed for the big building that was farther down the hill that they were on.

Korra caught a glimpse of a large dust cloud heading swiftly toward the building; meaning Meelo.