Convince or cave.

Naruto wiped the oncoming sweat off his brow. Of COURSE they HAD to draw attention to HIM of all the people in the room! He was ALWAYS the one with bad luck wasn't he?

What a life he lived.

Naruto looked around at the somewhat 50-60 guards in the room. 'Maybe I could take them all in battle?' He thought, unsure.

He then mentally shook his head. 'No, cause before, when they kidnapped me, they were good fighters. I don't know how the rest of them would fight, but probably almost as good.'

Naruto cleared his throat, and pretended to act official. "Yes, I was guarding his cell!"

The man who addressed him titled his head slightly. "Then WHY are you here?" He said the words slowly, as if talking to a 5-year-old.

Naruto bit his lower lip and tried to think of a good answer; which, in this situation wasn't easy.

The other man sighed. "I'm waiting!"

Naruto stood straight. "I wanted to... come here and review the plans, because I have forgotten them!"

He hoped to all holy ramen that this was a good enough excuse to pass.

The other man face-palmed. "You forgot AGAIN?! You have such a pitiful memory Kichi!"

Naruto made a mental note that his fake-disguise-name thing was Kichi.

The other man looked at the guy behind him. "You! Go stand guard of the boy's cell! Kichi can stay here for a little longer. At least, until he gets enough of the plan to remember!"

The guy he spoke to dashed off past Naruto into the hallway. Hopefully, the clone could either take care of him, or he was at least a slow runner.

The first man looked at Naruto. "Kichi! Once you've got the plan, go accompany Ethjay."

Naruto/fake Kichi nodded. "Yes uh... sir!"

The first man rolled his eyes, and then went back to addressing the whole room, which Naruto was very relieved for.

"Now then!" He said. "Back to what I was saying! This boy is the key to solving our problems! With the power he has inside of him, we won't have to stay in hiding any longer! We'll be able to take over both the spirit world, and human one!"

Naruto almost let out an embarrassing squeak. 'Ninetails?!' He resaid in his head frantically.

The first continued. "And that stupid avatar Korra will not be able to stop our massive power! We shall rule all of creation with this weapon!"

The all cheered, and Naruto sort of half-heartedly said, "Yay..."

The first spread his hands out. "And I, Mister Mikikashi, will become the lord of all of this! But, to be fair for all of you, I will form a line of rulers. Each of you will get to become lord in your own time!"

The all seemed pretty excited for the 'they'll all become lords in their own time' thing. But Naruto was less than excited. This wasn't even his world, and he just couldn't let these guys get away with this! If he simply left for his world, what if they found another great power somewhere? He had to end this once and for all!

Mister Mikikashi smiled confidently. "And now, we shall amass our forces, and get ready for battle! Once we've extracted the power from the boy, and formed it into a weapon, then we will challenge the human world! After that is conquered, the spirit world!"

Naruto jumped down to Mister Mikikashi.

Mister Mikikashi smiled at Naruto. "Have the plan down yet?"

Naruto nodded. "Oh yes. And I also know just what to do."

He punched Mister Mikikashi in the face.