Naruto vs. Jinora. (Part 1)

Naruto pumped his fist. "Alright! Now, I'm totally ready! The last battle was more of a warm-up. But this one is for real!"

Jinora nodded and smiled; getting ready to fight.

Ikki frowned and crossed her arms. "Why didn't I get a real battle? That's no fair."

Meelo smiled confidently. "Now! It's my sister verses the new guy! Do well Jinora! I don't want to see you do as bad as Ikki!"

Ikki glared at Meelo.

Jinora rolled her eyes.

"Just start the fight already!" Bolin shouted to Meelo.

Meelo thrust his arm down in a dramatic gesture. "Fight!"

Jinora stood steady at her side of the stage. She knew that patience could ones greatest ally.

Naruto however, never got that lesson down.

He ran forward. "Alright! Let's do this!" He then threw a kick at her, which Jinora dodged with ease.

Jinora then landed in the middle of the stage. She thrust her arms out, resulting in a blast of wind to be thrown at Naruto.

Naruto was hit with the blast... or so she thought.

Instead, it exploded into a puff of white smoke, and a chair was thrown into the water below, instead of Naruto.

Jinora looked around for Naruto, before hearing his voice.

"I got you now!" The voice came from above her.

Jinora looked up, and sure enough, there was Naruto... coming down at her with his fist.

Jinora did a front flip quickly, and used her foot to kick a wave of wind at Naruto while he was coming down.

Naruto gasped when the wind collided with him. He was thrown to the other half of the stage, and skidded towards the edge.

Naruto whipped out a kunai, and stabbed it against the stage floor before he could fall.

And there he was: hanging off the stage with a kunai on the edge. Naruto looked down, and breathed a sigh of relief. "That was a close one." He then pulled himself back up.

Bolin threw his fist in the air. "Yeah! Nice save!"

Naruto stood back up. "I need to be careful. She could blow me away really easily if she wanted to." He said to himself.

Naruto stood there for several seconds. Jinora watched him closely.

Meelo sighed. "Why did they stop Ikki? I want to see a fight, not what they're doing."

Ikki looked at Meelo. "Stop being so... Meelo!"

Meelo smirked. "But I can't stop being awesome."

Ikki huffed, and pinched Meelo's ear roughly. Meelo then fell to the ground.

Naruto snapped his fingers. "I've got the perfect jutsu!" He then crossed his fingers. "Shadow clone jutsu!"

And then, fifty other Narutos appeared.

Jinora gasped when all the other Narutos appeared. Naruto... well... about twenty Narutos smirked all at once.

"Now, let's fight!" Naruto's voice came from somewhere in the back.

A dozen other Narutos agreed to that, and a few charged at Jinora.

Jinora jumped back, and threw an air blast at the oncoming Narutos.

Three of them jumped above it, while the other four were hit, and they dissipated.

The remaining three then all got close to Jinora, and began to threw mildly rough punches and kicks at her.

Jinora dodged the first two's punches, but the third then made contact, and the slight hit made Jinora stumble back and temporarily lose her balance.

The other two then used this moment to push her.

Jinora fell onto her behind, and the three clone all fist bumped.

Jinora watched them for a second. "Aren't you going to push me into the water?"

The three clone stopped, and got a look of realization on their faces. "Oh yeah!" They said in unison.

They then looked at Jinora, and crept toward her.

She sighed, and jumped up with help of her airbending, and flew around in the air.

The Narutos below all watched her as she flew for a second, but then, the real Naruto spoke up, "Come on guys! Don't be distracted! Let's get her!"

The Narutos nodded, and all got ready to charge.