Naruto vs. Korra. (Part 3)

Naruto felt a wave of nature energy pass through him, as he entered sage mode.

Korra stepped back as she saw Naruto's pupils suddenly become slits sidewise, and an orange coloring surround his eyes and eyelids.

Naruto snickered. "Now I'm ready."

Naruto lunged at Korra, and Korra noticed that he was suddenly faster. She dodged the first punch, but somehow, he hit her anyways; a blast of air looking like, seemed to hit her after he missed.

Korra stumbled back and clutched her cheek where Naruto hit her. "I thought you couldn't bend!"

Naruto stood there; feeling completely energized. "That was frog kumite. I used nature energy to attack you."

Korra then immediately shot a fire blast at Naruto, which Naruto jumped above easily.

Naruto landed behind Korra, tried delivering another blow, but Korra using earth to cause him to stumble backward; away from Korra.

She's good, Naruto thought. I need to finish this before sage mode runs out.

Naruto enacted the shadow clone jutsu, and three more clones appeared next to him.

Naruto had one begin forming a rasengan, and the other two charged at Korra.

Korra fought with them; sometimes successfully hitting them, sometimes them successfully hitting her.

They eventually landed behind Korra, and by then, Naruto's clone was holding in his right hand, a giant rasengan; much larger than his normal giant rasengan.

Naruto threw two kunai at her, which she managed to use air to catch and release onto the ground.

Naruto hit the ground with a red smoke bomb, and his clone jumped up into the air.

Naruto threw two more kunai, and Korra dodged them both.

Korra then looked up and saw Naruto's clone coming down at her with a giant rasengan.

"Sage art: giant rasengan!" The clone shouted before connecting the hit.

Korra however, had successfully temporarily entered avatar state, and protected herself with air and fire power. She then knocked back Naruto's clone, and disintegrated him.

Naruto though, was now next to his other two clones on the other side of Korra.

Naruto and his two clone put their hands out.

"Alright, let's do this!" Naruto shouted. The clones nodded, and put their chakra into Naruto's held out right hand.

A rasengan began forming, but something else happened too. It started to form white, translucent blades around it.

Naruto had the clones let go, and Naruto himself held it freely; up in the air.

"Sage art: wind style, rasenshuriken!" Naruto yelled.

Korra quickly put up and earth wall, which covered enough to block it.

Naruto frowned, and one of his clones ran forward, and punched the earth wall. It broke into pieces, and the last thing which Korra saw from that clone, was him grinning.

He then disappeared, and the rasenshuriken was right there; coming toward Korra.

I've got her now, Naruto thought to himself.

The rasenshuriken was two feet away, and about to hit.