Final boss. (Part 3)

Kyuseishu swiped an arm through the air, and effectively created a spontaneous blast of wind that knocked them all away from him.

He then turned and rushed at Jinora, by jumping into the air, and trying to cut her arm off with his claw, but instead merely cut through one of her wings that was attached to their suits; making her come down, and unable to stay up in the air for any long periods of time now.

Tenzin ran toward Kyuseishu and Jinora who were falling simultaneously.

The gulfskin yanked his claw out, and sliced into Jinora's flesh of her arm before disconnecting himself from her.

Jinora yelped in pain as she landed in Tenzin's arms.

Meelo growled. "No one does that to my sister!" He ran at the spirit; throwing violent air gusts at him.

Ikki ran over to help her father and sister.

Bolin ran forward along with Korra after Meelo. He was doing well at the moment, but Korra knew that if he decided to rush forward suddenly to strike Meelo, Meelo wouldn't have much of an opening to dodge, and could get seriously injured.

Or worse.

Meelo was still running forward while barraging him with strong strikes.

Korra and Bolin inevitably caught up because of Meelo's attacking which was slowing down his running slightly.

Bolin tried to grab Meelo and get him out of the frontlines, but Meelo directed an air blast at Bolin's face, and shot him back a few feet.

"Let me get 'em! I'll make him pay for hurting Jinora!" Meelo shouted as he continued to hit.

Kyuseishu growled; mostly in annoyance, but partially because having to block this many attacks in one interval, was actually causing him slight pain in his arm.

Korra sensed that Kyuseishu was about to attack, so she wrapped an arm around Meelo's waist, despite Meelo's obvious dislike.

However, as soon as the barrage stopped, Kyuseishu rushed at Korra who was holding Meelo still. Korra's eyes went wide as she turned her back to face Kyuseishu, as he backhanded her with Meelo across the field.

She let go of Meelo from the pure force of the hit, and he tumbled onto the ground only a few feet away from Kyuseishu.

The large spirit began walking toward Meelo slowly. "Suppose that means you're my first victim officially."

Meelo glared at him with his most vile glare, and jumped up as he pushed his hand outward which forced a large current of air at the enemy.

But, he simply swiped it aside, which seemed impossible to Meelo. But, he had just done it.

He chuckled as he got right over Meelo, and raised his claw.

Bolin tried to get up and run at them, but he wouldn't get to them in time. "Erg, no Meelo!"

Suddenly a red flash zoomed by Bolin, and smacked Kyuseishu several dozen feet away.

Bolin gasped and observed what looked like a humanoid creature, with deep red skin, and fox-like ears with four tails on its back.

Meelo stared at it in partial fright.

It then roared mightily, and charged back after the gulfskin.

Kyuseishu rose to his feet and saw it coming toward him. "I see! So this is your power! What wonderful abilities! I love-"

He was interrupted when the creature smacked him yet again, but over to the side where Korra had been hit.

He landed with a big upward blast of dust, dirt, and earth.

Korra sat up. "What... is that?"

Kyuseishu again, got up. "Naruto Uzumaki: you're power will definitely make me invincible once I get my hands on it!"

Korra's eyes went as wide as humanly possible as she first looked at Kyuseishu, and then at the red, demon creature. "That's Naruto?!"