Naruto vs. Korra. (Part 4)

From Naruto's point of view, it seemed like the rasenshuriken attack was successful.

It connected with something, and exploded; causing everything within dozens of feet of the blast to get destroyed.

Naruto squinted his eyes, and tried looking past the dust. He suddenly gasped.

"How..?" He wondered.

When the dust cleared, Naruto saw Korra. Except, she was in her total avatar state; eyes glowing white, and air swirling around her.

She smirked. "You ARE powerful. But this fight, is over."

She immediately swung her arms at Naruto, and powerful winds suddenly blew all at Naruto.

Naruto covered his face with his arms, but the wind blew him off his feet, and into the side of a building; sixty feet away.

Naruto winced at sat up. Korra rushed at him, but stopped right before she hit him.

Naruto looked at her. "Who are you?"

"I am Korra." She answered. "I am the avatar." She then came out of the avatar state. "And who are you? I have never seen a spirit like you before."

Naruto rolled his eyes. "I am NOT a spirit!" He jumped up, and threw a punch at Korra.

Korra used the air and caught his punch with one hand.

Naruto then swung his left foot upward, causing Korra to jump back to avoid getting kicked.

Naruto stood and faced her. "But I hate it when people attack innocents."

Korra lost her angry expression. "You think he was-"

Naruto interrupted her by using shadow clones, and forming two rasengan in his hands. "Just shut up!"

His clones rushed at her once again, and she got into her battle stance. But before Korra or Naruto's clones could do anything, someone jumped in front of Naruto, and hit him with a gloved hand; shocking him in the process.

Naruto flew back, and his two rasengan hit the wall, causing a large blast.

Naruto looked up at who just launched him. It was a woman, with black hair, and a not-so-happy expression on her face.

"Who do you think you are, attacking my friend." Asami said.