Epilogue.

-Back at the air temple near Republic City-

Naruto stretched, and then sighed. "Ah! It's nice to just relax finally!"

They all were sitting on the floor around a low table eating some food. Naruto had (as usual) stuffed his belly full of the good stuff, and he was now laying on the floor; relaxing.

Korra ate another bite of peas. "Exactly."

Tenzin came into the room from the hallway, and Jinora came in behind him.

Ikki stood up, and hugged her sister. "Jinora! So glad you're ok!" She let go and looked her sister over. "You still have bruises and a bandage where that evil spirit cut you."

Jinora nodded. "Yes, and if it wasn't for you all being there to help me, I might not be standing here."

Meelo nodded. "Yes! I-"

He got looks from around the room suddenly.

"I mean WE beat that guy and saved you! It was a team effort."

Naruto nodded. "I guess so, yeah."

Korra looked down at Naruto. "Hey. So, you found out any way to get back to your world yet?"

Naruto sat up with his legs already crossed. "No. Not yet. I'm still not sure where to look or who to talk to about this. This isn't anything simple either."

Bolin clenched his fist with determination in his eyes. "Well no matter what, we'll help you out Naruto!"

Tenzin nodded. "All of us. Plus, I think we could probably find someone who specializes in researching other universes. Hopefully they're not some recluse old man."

Bolin shuddered.

Then everyone but Bolin laughed.

"You mean like you daddy?" Ikki stated sarcastically.

More laughter.

"Hey! I'm not THAT closed off am I?"

"No, just old!"

They had a good time laughing about it all.

But when supper was finished, everyone headed outside.

Jinora breathed a contented sigh. "Glad we can all be back here. Instead of out on that battlefield."

Tenzin and Korra both nodded in agreement.

From their spot, they could see a herd of bison, and the baby bison were playing around with a few spirits.

Naruto watched the scene and smirked. "Wish my world was this serene..."

Korra looked over at him, and could instantly sense pain, and sadness in his eyes. 'He must be thinking about his world right now...' She thought to herself as she watched him. 'I wonder what would cheer him up...'

She got an idea. "Hey Naruto!"

He looked over at her. "Yeah Korra?"

She smirked. "We never did do our battle ya know."

Naruto gasped. "You're right! We didn't! So what; are you saying we should? Now?"

Korra shrugged. "Why not? We've got an arena here at the temple. It's fair-sized. What do you say?"

Naruto looked off to the side. "I don't know..."

"You are chicken Naruto?"

Naruto looked back at her immediately after she said that, with a fire in his eyes. "Chicken!? Never! Fine then, you got yourself a dual!"

Korra smiled with a determined gleam. "Alright then."

-At the open arena-

Korra and Naruto stood on opposite sides; ready, and waiting for the starting call.

Bolin, Ikki, Tenzin, Jinora, a few airbenders, and even some wandering spirits were all standing and watching.

Meelo was in a higher seat. He wanted to be the judge again.

"Alright! You two ready?"

Naruto pounded his fist against the palm of his other hand. "All the time."

Korra nodded as she shifted her position to be ready to fight.

"Then, three... two... one... FIGHT!"

Korra and Naruto charged at each other.

THE END.

(HA! Ending it on a super cliffhanger, that most of you will be dying to know how it turned out. Well... decide for yourself! Who won, and how did they win? This can be your official ending.

I've got some news for two upcoming stories that will take the place of this one!

One is for those Avatar lovers...

While the other is Naruto all the way!

For the Avatar fans: an original story about the avatar after Korra--Reden! (pronounced 'READIN') 15 years old, and he found out that he's the next avatar! Always with his friend Icy, what will he do to become the avatar in a short notice? After all... there was an impending threat. Earthbending down, how hard can the others be? ...Much harder then he first thinks he'll soon find out.

For those Naruto peeps: (set to around episodes 414-423 of Shippuden) the Fourth Great Shinobi War... and it looks like the Allied Shinobi Forces are losing! Madara stands on top. Naruto and Sasuke have been injured! (This is a what-if scenario story) What would happen if they never got their massive power boost? What if they were left to fight alongside the rest with their original jutsu and chakra? Could they win? Or would the world fall to the infamous Madara Uchiha?

And that's some news for y'all who want to read either more Avatar, or more Naruto.

Note: The Naruto story will take longer to update then this story did, for reasons as follows: 1. I will try my best to stay true to the writing and story, as well as the characters. No new main characters will be introduced. 2. I will try to write this as Masashi Kishimoto would; meaning it will take much longer to think how each character would respond to the given situation. For these two reasons, this story may take a long time to update each time, and may not turn out as well as you would hope. It will NOT turn out as well-written as the Naruto Shippuden story, so don't try and compare it to that. My works don't hold a candle to that.

Alright! Thank you all so much for going along with me through the producing of this story! I thank you all for voting on it, and for even just sitting there, and reading it! It makes me so happy yo know that you all want to read this! And I especially am thankful for over 12,000 views! So awesome! Couldn't have done it without any of you!

I'll cya all around on the next story.)