Naruto vs. Bolin.

Naruto stood on the stage; ready to fight.

He had been standing on the stage in fact, for approximately eight minutes.

The others were coaxing Bolin into coming to fight him.

Naruto didn't really care if he didn't have to fight Bolin. It was just another earth style user. Plus, if Bolin didn't fight, then that would automatically be that Naruto is declared the winner. Right?

Naruto looked ahead of himself with his arms crossed. There he was.

Bolin slowly walked onto the stage, while Korra, and Jinora both breathed a sigh of relief.

Naruto smirked. "Come to fight after all, eh?"

Bolin pointed dramatically at  Naruto. "Alright! Listen up! I know that you're new here, and that you really don't know what's up, so I'll forgive your little comments up to now. But, just know that  I am not someone to be taken down so easily!"

Naruto shifted his weight to his left leg. "Oh? Alright. Let's see it then."

Bolin got into a fighting position, with his fists raised up to his chest.

Naruto uncrossed his arms, and stood with his fingers crossed; ready to do one of his most signature jutsu.

Meelo was picking his teeth, when he saw that Bolin and Naruto were ready to fight. He then shouted, "Begin!" And immediately went back to picking his teeth.

Bolin jumped up, and in mid-air, kicked his legs out; right first, then left. He landed on the ground having twisted 360 degrees.

When he did so, two earth disks came up from the ground, and shot toward Naruto.

Naruto had to uncross his fingers, and jumped to the side quickly; narrowly avoiding them.

Bolin did it again, and two more glided toward Naruto.

Bolin then smirked. "What's wrong? Can't handle a little earthbending?"

Naruto kept dodging more, and more of that same move, till he was right at the edge of the stage on the right side.

Naruto scowled at Bolin. "I sure can!" He then put his fingers together. "Multi shadow clone jutsu!"

And immediately, from Bolin's point of view, an uncountable amount of Naruto's appeared on the stage.

In reality, it was 60 or so shadow clones.

Bolin gasped. He then furrowed his brow, and shot his right fist forward in a jab motion; launching three disks simultaneously at Naruto.

Well... at the field of Narutos.

They hit three of Naruto's clones, and when they did, the clones popped out of existence.

The rest of the army of Narutos charged at Bolin, with lots of shouting, and determination.

Bolin shot more, and more disks out of the floor, at the field of Narutos; all of which seemed to make no difference.

With every disk he shot, he also took a step back. Soon, Bolin was at the edge of his stage; looking down at the water below.

There were about eight Narutos left; one in the very back, which Bolin assumed to be the real one, and the seven in front of him.

Bolin stood still for a second; catching his breath.

The seven Narutos were about twenty feet away. "Hey buddy! You ok?" One of them asked Bolin.

Bolin waved his hand. "Sure..." He wheezed. "Just... give me a second."

Naruto's clones looked back at the real one; wondering what they should do.

Naruto put his hand to his chin, and thought; as he sat down cross-legged. He then snapped his fingers. He put his fingers together, with his palms facing inward, and upright. He then began his enter into sage mode.

Naruto's clones were about to just stand there, and let Bolin just do whatever, but Korra ruined his plan by shouting, "Watch out Bolin! He's going to enter his orange eye mode!"

Bolin looked up toward Naruto, and saw him meditating.

One of Naruto's clones stamped his foot. "Are you kidding me?! Couldn't you have just NOT told him?!"

Korra shrugged, and went back to watching.

Bolin then stood up straight, and nodded. "Alright. Now I now. Thanks Korra."

Naruto's clone face-palmed himself.

Bolin swiftly took a running start, and when he landed, he thrust both of his fists downward, which resulted in the disks from Naruto's side, coming up, and out at  Naruto.

Naruto's clones turned around, and saw the two disks coming at Naruto.

One of Naruto's clones, quickly pressed his back against two, and they threw him roughly, at the first disk.

Naruto's clone, then grabbed a kunai, and threw it at the second, as he was being hit by the first.

The clone that was hit vanished, and the disk fell to the ground.

His kunai, kept going for a little longer, and collided smoothly with the disk; causing both to fall to the ground, and the kunai disappearing.

Bolin scowled, and shot two of his disks, at Naruto's clones.

Two more clones disappeared, and the remaining four clones looked at Naruto expectantly.

He now had the orange rims around his eyes, and was about finished.

Bolin jumped forward, and ran at Naruto, with two disks floating by his side. "No way am I gonna let you win!"

Naruto's clones took out kunai, and got ready.

Bolin shot one of the disks, and it went straight threw Naruto's clones head. But Bolin didn't stop it's moving there. He used earthbending, and picked it back up, as he hit another Naruto's clone's behind, and made him disappear as well as the first.

Bolin shot his final disk, at another clone, and hit him directly in the chest; causing him to disappear.

The remaining clone jumped away from Bolin, but Bolin didn't go after him.

He went straight at Naruto.

Naruto's clone gasped, as Bolin got another earth disk, and got within ten feet of Naruto.

Naruto's clone began to run toward them, but by the time he got to them, it would've been too late.

Bolin thrust his hand forward. "That's game!"

But Naruto's eyes snapped open, and he ducked underneath Bolin's disk, and swiftly thrust his palm at Bolin's chest.

Bolin's eyes went wide in what seemed like slow motion, as Naruto's hand connected with Bolin's chest.

"Frog kumite!" Naruto announced as Bolin was suddenly hit in the chest by more than just Naruto's palm.

Bolin was thrown back far. So far, that he went over the stage on the other side, and into the water.

Naruto stood there; triumphantly.